The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The desire for a better life

Rex445

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 7, 2024
Hello to all the people of this amazing forum, I subscribed some weeks ago but finally decided to introduce myself.

My name is Rik. 28 yo.

I ever had the true desire to be free and travel where I want, and internet money skills is the only tool that can allow me to achieve that.

I’m learning everyday, I have skills with AI generation, video editing, website building (not coding), copywriting, and I had a successful ecommerce in past.

unfortunately now, apart some cryptocurrencies that I have aside as a "freedom escape dream", I currently have no sources of income.

I’m here to learn from more expert people and hope to find some innovative online making money methods.

Wish you all a best day. ☀️

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

maverick

Aspice, officio fungeris sine spe honoris ampliori
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Oct 26, 2012
Welcome Rik - get a job.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Hi Rex, welcome to the Forum.

I'm curious...you got many skills that most people cry for...and you say you have 'no income'?

Have you at the very least tried offering services in any of those skills?

And on your past ecommerce venture...how did you make it work back then? Perhaps there may be some gems from reflecting over it that could be replicated into your next successful venture?

Rex445

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 7, 2024
Hi Rex, welcome to the Forum.

I'm curious...you got many skills that most people cry for...and you say you have 'no income'?

Have you at the very least tried offering services in any of those skills?

And on your past ecommerce venture...how did you make it work back then? Perhaps there may be some gems from reflecting over it that could be replicated into your next successful venture?
Hello ZF, thanks for the reply.

Well, is a long story that I will try to synthesize.

I had that e-commerce store back in 2017 in clothes sector, from 2017 to end 2019 my store was very successful, I was very happy to work with my phone and do what I wanted everyday.

Unfortunately after Covid, my earnings decreased a lot, I had suppliers from China and lot of packages got blocked in the custom of my country (my clients was only citizens of my same country), but is not the only reason, at that time I didn’t have 100% skills in business, then apart the pandemic I never understood why my sales decreased so much and business died.

But covid did 80% for sure, lot of business died along with mine.

Fortunately, despite this, I saved many money that I invested in crypto (I have experience in the markets since 2019) and I made very good money in the bull run of 2021.

Money that I spent in anything’s, I want to open a parenthesis here, many might say that I spent the money badly or that I spent it well but in any case I was 25 years old and having never seen that amount of money in my life, then I spent most of it on whims and even things not necessary.

So after I found myself without business and without a good net worth. I used then my free time to learn new skills and understand more the markets (during the bear market).

Now here I am, I am without business but with many skills, I ever was a geek with technology, I love it and I did many courses and studied / experimented with SEO / video editing / ai generations with many models and engine / prompt engineer with gpt / social media management / website creations / chatbot creations and many more

But the problem is this, I never did prospecting and I don’t know how to find clients for offering my freelancer services.
I started to use a tool for extract emails of various Google businesses and now im doing bit of email marketing and I will start sending dm’s too in ig to private and local business.

That’s all. Meanwhile I have some savings in crypto, and I hope that my net worth will increase in the next bull run. I know of course that crypto are not a source of income, but this time (I hope) I will use the profits for develop many sustainable businesses and for move outside my country to develop the life I ever wanted.

In my little city I feel stuck in the matrix, literally, especially at my young age.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...