The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The day that turns your life around

Anything related to matters of the mind

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
I was reading about Jim Rhon's program "the day that turns your life around ".

You know, this special day when you say " enough is enough"

" I will never let this thing happen to me again. Ever "

So my questions for you are :

1) Have you had such a day in your life ?

2) What were the results from this moment onwards ?

MJ DeMarco talks about his lamborghini encounter that changed his life.

I think this is "the day that turned his life around " for him.

When you are old, What story will tell your family, your friends , society about your success , the day that turned your life around ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
  • Banned

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
In fact, very few people have such a major event in their life; needless to say, very few people have a true life at all...

we can cite:

MJ DeMarco ( his lamborghini encounter ).

Jim Rohn ( his girl scout encounter when he had to lie because he did not have two dollars to buy the cookie " i don't want to live like this anymore ").

Tony Robbins ( the beach meditation written in " awaken the giant within " ).

I am also impressed by people with a definite purpose ,as narrated in napoleon's hill book " think and grow rich ".

To me, the most important sentence of this book is barnes' unbelievable determination :

"but there was something in the expression of his face which conveyed the impression that he was determined to get what he had come after "

I believe this kind of incredible determination is found in 1 in 100,000 people.

That's why they are rich and we are poor.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.