The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Cult of Dan Lok - Brainwashed Student Lost $26,000 Testimonial

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
Unless you happened to meet Einstein, Tesla, Dr Hawking or any other genius - most people are no smarter than you are.

I learnt this lesson very early in my entrepreneurial journey and its saved me $$$$.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Judging from his free content surely he has legitimate business experience and decent money. His Youtube channel set up (even if fake) have to use a lot of money. Again as usual we suspect his past experience, like all guru are not hyper success as they claimed and their youtube business is not as unimportant (giving back to society and teaching young people) as they sound.

Their current business model on youtube is very simple-give as much valuable free content to millions of people to earn a good reputation...decent every stuff at zero cost who would hate it? Then attract a few thousands of cult followers who worship them like idols and pay for thousand dollar premium products.
The key demand is..guru know they there are always a minority of idol worshipper in the self help space who is paying to pay thousands of dollars of premium products to be a fan....Just like even when free download is available they will still be people who watch live concerts to support their pop stars.

The best way to gain such a reputation is to deliver useful free contents to million of people, asking for no return. That’s the best way to gain real recognition.

After understanding this..I have to say this is really a brilliant and flawless business strategy even though I hate the idea of selling premium content.

P789

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Sep 23, 2020
Legazpi, Philippines
I watched that interview and watch the other video which it can be watched below.

When I look at the description, that Youtuber, Coffeezilla, seems to promote MJ's book which is according to him, it is a small fraction compared to the guru course.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsm79YQnwvc&t=264s

here is the description of that video
Screenshot (197).png

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!