Dark Water
Software Builder
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
- Joined
- Mar 25, 2014
- Messages
- 1,832
Rep Bank
$4,619
$4,619
User Power: 275%
I took a week long trip to Iceland during January of this year, and everything, EVERYTHING, was copywrited to cater to the tourist. Granted, I didn't go too far off the beaten path, but it was some of the best stuff I've seen. From brochures on planes, to advertisements, local businesses; the entire country works in unison to sell a unique vision to the consumer-tourist through their copywrite.
I think there's something to be learned here, and since Iceland is such a great vacation spot as it is, anyone serious with copywriting might want to keep a keen eye on it if its already on their list of places to go.
I would say check these out for examples:
http://www.icelandair.us/
http://www.iceland.is/travel-leisure/
"Iceland is not a destination. It is an adventure. Travel to Iceland to experience the stunning Icelandic nature, the beauty of the rugged landscape and the creativity of the Icelandic people. Come to Iceland to enjoy your vacation, or find the perfect setting for your conference or your incentive trip. Let Iceland be your inspiration."
This is from their government website. What if the U.S. did this to attract tourists?
Just some thoughts, I find it interesting.
I think there's something to be learned here, and since Iceland is such a great vacation spot as it is, anyone serious with copywriting might want to keep a keen eye on it if its already on their list of places to go.
I would say check these out for examples:
http://www.icelandair.us/
http://www.iceland.is/travel-leisure/
"Iceland is not a destination. It is an adventure. Travel to Iceland to experience the stunning Icelandic nature, the beauty of the rugged landscape and the creativity of the Icelandic people. Come to Iceland to enjoy your vacation, or find the perfect setting for your conference or your incentive trip. Let Iceland be your inspiration."
This is from their government website. What if the U.S. did this to attract tourists?
Just some thoughts, I find it interesting.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
