The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Beauty Of “Who Cares”…

Anything related to matters of the mind

Angler

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Sep 9, 2021
The two words you need to tell yourself the most is not “help me” but rather “who cares”.

The honest answer you will get from asking these two words will set your life on fire.

You will burn so bright like a firework that sparks only once in a life time.

Now that’s HOT stuff.

And what do I mean by all of this?

Think about it for a second.

When you want to ask for help or guidance from someone and they tell you to scram?

Well, who cares?

When your life is not going the way you want?

So what, who cares?

When you feel lonely, depressed, and that the universe is conspired against you?

And, who cares?

The beauty in being able to mutter “who cares” and answering it honestly is that you will realize no one gives a tip about you.

Let me repeat that,
no one gives a TIP about you!

You are the only one who cares.(as for what tip, it’s up for interpretation…)

Now that’s liberating.

That means you are responsible to craft reality into whatever it is you desire. You have to power to try and fail however many times as you like, however long it takes, until you hit a home run. You have to choice to pick a direction. You can choose to not give up.

No one cares about your past, failures, background! Not your silly friends, neighbor, girlfriend(s).

The only thing they care is the roses you will bring them in the end. After your hell-bent, torturing, and lonely process through the garden of “creating something no one else has”.

Being able to say “who cares” allows you to break free of the external pressure to please others.

Now, you can solve their problems without constraint, internally and externally. You can see things from a bird eye view and execute without hesitation. With extreme focus and speed.

Because face it, who will stop you?

No one, but yourself.

Now speaking of problems. Let’s flip the “who care” question on its head.

Want more people to care about you, your product, service?

Ask “why should they care”.

Every step of the way, when you mold your craft, product, service under the “who cares” lense, you will create something people will truly care about.

Sure, this world is full of selfish people. To thrive, you must have a drive and vision strong enough to be consider selfish too.

But the work. You must be selfless in your work.

That’s how you will satiate your own selfishness.

It’s oxymoronic, but to really win by being selfish, you MUST be able to think selflessly.

That’s why “who cares”. No one, but you.

No one cares about them either. That’s why when you are the person to care, they will love you. Your work. Your product. Your soul.

It’s goddam beautiful!

Just help them.

This is something I wrote in my journal the beginning of this week. It’s been on my mind for a while. I thought it’d help someone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Move the chains

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Dec 15, 2019
The two words you need to tell yourself the most is not “help me” but rather “who cares”.

The honest answer you will get from asking these two words will set your life on fire.

Now that’s HOT stuff.

When you want to ask for help or guidance from someone and they tell you to scram?

Well, who cares?

So what, who cares?

When you feel lonely, depressed, and that the universe is conspired against you?

And, who cares?

The beauty in being able to mutter “who cares” and answering it honestly is that you will realize no one gives a tip about you.

Let me repeat that,

Now that’s liberating.

That means you are responsible to craft reality into whatever it is you desire. You have to power to try and fail however many times as you like, however long it takes, until you hit a home run. You have to choice to pick a direction. You can choose to not give up.

No one cares about your past, failures, background! Not your silly friends, neighbor, girlfriend(s).

The only thing they care is the roses you will bring them in the end. After your hell-bent, torturing, and lonely process through the garden of “creating something no one else has”.

Being able to say “who cares” allows you to break free of the external pressure to please others.

Now, you can solve their problems without constraint, internally and externally. You can see things from a bird eye view and execute without hesitation. With extreme focus and speed.

Because face it, who will stop you?

No one, but yourself.

Now speaking of problems. Let’s flip the “who care” question on its head.

Want more people to care about you, your product, service?

Ask “why should they care”.

Every step of the way, when you mold your craft, product, service under the “who cares” lense, you will create something people will truly care about.

Sure, this world is full of selfish people. To thrive, you must have a drive and vision strong enough to be consider selfish too.

But the work. You must be selfless in your work.

That’s how you will satiate your own selfishness.

It’s oxymoronic, but to really win by being selfish, you MUST be able to think selflessly.

That’s why “who cares”. No one, but you.

No one cares about them either. That’s why when you are the person to care, they will love you. Your work. Your product. Your soul.

It’s goddam beautiful!

Just help them.

This is something I wrote in my journal the beginning of this week. It’s been on my mind for a while. I thought it’d help someone.
Great post!

Reminds me of the thought after watching Everything Everywhere All at Once. Focusing too much on what other people think, or even thinking they are even spending more than a passing thought about us can hold us back. There's a bit more to unpack in your post but thanks for reminding me.

It's fascinating and liberating at the same time. Definitely an 'ah-ha' moment for me.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
In other words, the less you care about what other people think, the more successful you will be.

That's terribly hard in today's social media climate where everything is about the approval of strangers.

The only thing you need to care about is what your customers, and potential customers, are saying/thinking.

GiacoQ

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Mar 31, 2022
In altre parole, meno ti preoccupi di ciò che pensano gli altri, più avrai successo.

È terribilmente difficile nel clima dei social media di oggi, dove tutto riguarda l'approvazione di estranei.

L'unica cosa di cui devi preoccuparti è cosa dicono/pensano i tuoi clienti e potenziali clienti.
STI CAZZI (= questi cazzi) in italiano :)

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
Les deux mots que vous devez vous dire le plus ne sont pas "aidez-moi" mais plutôt "qui s'en soucie".

La réponse honnête que vous obtiendrez en posant ces deux mots mettra le feu à votre vie.

Vous brûlerez si fort comme un feu d'artifice qui ne s'allume qu'une seule fois dans une vie.

Maintenant c'est des trucs CHAUDS.

Et qu'est-ce que je veux dire par tout ça ?

Réfléchis-y une seconde.

Lorsque vous voulez demander de l'aide ou des conseils à quelqu'un et qu'il vous dit de vous débrouiller ?

Eh bien, qui s'en soucie?

Quand votre vie ne se passe pas comme vous le souhaitez ?

Alors quoi, qui s'en soucie?

Quand tu te sens seul, déprimé, et que l'univers est conspiré contre toi ?

Et, qui s'en soucie?

La beauté de pouvoir marmonner "qui s'en soucie" et d'y répondre honnêtement est que vous réaliserez que personne ne donne de pourboire à votre sujet.

Permettez-moi de le répéter,
personne ne donne un TIP sur vous !

Vous êtes le seul qui s'en soucie. (Quant à quel pourboire, c'est à interpréter…)

Maintenant c'est libérateur.

Cela signifie que vous êtes responsable de transformer la réalité en tout ce que vous désirez. Vous devez pouvoir essayer et échouer autant de fois que vous le souhaitez, quel que soit le temps que cela prend, jusqu'à ce que vous fassiez un home run. Vous avez le choix de choisir une direction. Vous pouvez choisir de ne pas abandonner.

Personne ne se soucie de votre passé, de vos échecs, de vos antécédents ! Pas vos idiots d'amis, de voisins, de petite(s) amie(s).

La seule chose qui leur importe, ce sont les roses que vous leur apporterez à la fin. Après votre processus acharné, torturant et solitaire à travers le jardin de "créer quelque chose que personne d'autre n'a".

Pouvoir dire « on s'en fout » permet de se libérer de la pression extérieure pour plaire aux autres.

Désormais, vous pouvez résoudre leurs problèmes sans contrainte, en interne comme en externe. Vous pouvez voir les choses à vol d'oiseau et exécuter sans hésitation. Avec une concentration et une vitesse extrêmes.

Car avouez-le, qui vous arrêtera ?

Personne, mais vous-même.

Parlons maintenant des problèmes. Inversons la question « qui s'en soucie ».

Vous voulez que plus de gens se soucient de vous, de votre produit, de votre service ?

Demandez « pourquoi devraient-ils s'en soucier ».

À chaque étape du processus, lorsque vous façonnez votre métier, produit, service sous l'angle «qui s'en soucie», vous créerez quelque chose dont les gens se soucieront vraiment.

Bien sûr, ce monde est plein de gens égoïstes. Pour prospérer, vous devez avoir une motivation et une vision suffisamment fortes pour être également considéré comme égoïste.

Mais le travail. Vous devez être altruiste dans votre travail.

C'est ainsi que vous assouviez votre propre égoïsme.

C'est oxymoronique, mais pour vraiment gagner en étant égoïste, vous DEVEZ être capable de penser de manière désintéressée.

C'est pourquoi "qui s'en soucie". Personne sauf toi.

Personne ne se soucie d'eux non plus. C'est pourquoi lorsque vous êtes la personne à qui s'occuper, ils vous aimeront. Ton travail. Ton produit. Votre âme.

C'est putain de beau !

Aidez-les simplement.

C'est quelque chose que j'ai écrit dans mon journal au début de cette semaine. Cela me trottait dans la tête depuis un moment. Je pensais que ça aiderait quelqu'un.

Les deux mots que vous devez vous dire le plus ne sont pas "aidez-moi" mais plutôt "qui s'en soucie".

Now that’s HOT stuff.

Well, who cares?

So what, who cares?

And, who cares?

Let me repeat that,

Now that’s liberating.

Car avouez-le, qui vous arrêtera ?

Personne, mais vous-même.

Parlons maintenant des problèmes. Inversons la question « qui s'en soucie ».

Vous voulez que plus de gens se soucient de vous, de votre produit, de votre service ?

Demandez « pourquoi devraient-ils s'en soucier ».

À chaque étape du processus, lorsque vous façonnez votre métier, produit, service sous l'angle «qui s'en soucie», vous créerez quelque chose dont les gens se soucieront vraiment.

Bien sûr, ce monde est plein de gens égoïstes. Pour prospérer, vous devez avoir une motivation et une vision suffisamment fortes pour être également considéré comme égoïste.

Mais le travail. Vous devez être altruiste dans votre travail.

C'est ainsi que vous assouviez votre propre égoïsme.

C'est oxymoronique, mais pour vraiment gagner en étant égoïste, vous DEVEZ être capable de penser de manière désintéressée.

C'est pourquoi "qui s'en soucie". Personne sauf toi.

Personne ne se soucie d'eux non plus. C'est pourquoi lorsque vous êtes la personne à qui s'occuper, ils vous aimeront. Ton travail. Ton produit. Votre âme.

C'est putain de beau !

Aidez-les simplement.

C'est quelque chose que j'ai écrit dans mon journal au début de cette semaine. Cela me trottait dans la tête depuis un moment. Je pensais que ça aiderait quelqu'un.
Thanks you for your great post.
About the past, I think it was well explained in the TMF book.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Nice post , I get that whole “the universe doesn’t care” thing.

But, my perspective has changed on this over time. The universe experiences it’s very own kind of consciousness. It’s a very global kind of thinking. Grasping all the laws and variables at once. I find it hard to believe that how “smart” nature is , that it wouldn’t care.

Humans on the other hand have a very “localized” kind of consciousness. It’s limited and finite. That’s why we are confused most of the time. Because our knowledge is limited to our experiences most of the time.

I do believe the universe created us to fill that “gap” so to speak. So that we actually participate in the unfolding of events. Sounds weird but makes sense.

Our purpose is to then find our “union” with the universe. The purpose of life is the expansion of consciousness of the world, ourselves and others. In other words to “help”.

Last edited:

Angler

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Sep 9, 2021
I do believe the universe created us to fill that “gap” so to speak. So that we actually participate in the unfolding of events. Sounds weird but makes sense.
I agree wholeheartedly.

This saying from Wolfgang reminds me of your post:

“There is one elemental truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one commits oneself, Providence moves all. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issue from the decision, raising in one’s favor all manner of incidents and meetings and material assistance which no one could have dreamed would come his or her way.”

Essentially, when we are committed beyond measure to fill that gap we are created to fill, then we will see more open roads, crooks, and options to succeed than reasons to fail.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.