What's new

The battle that goes on in my head every day..

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Blue1214

Regular Contributor
MEMBER
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
71
Rep Bank
$580
User Power: 368%
Reality is much simpler than your brain is making you think.

You might be hesitating, nervous, thinking of every bad outcome and in reality, the result is 100x less dramatic than you imagined.

Have you ever been nervous to cold call, or walk into a business and talk to the owner? I have.

What happened after? You were still alive.. the world kept spinning, regardless of what he/she said.

I have been working on an offline sidebusiness, which my business model involves partnering with multiple small stores to sell my product and we share the profit.

I wanted to work with a small bakery to "validate" my business, as the product I am selling is actually a dessert that I created (yeah, dessert. Maybe I'll talk about that another time)- that they don't make.

I had 100 logical reasons why it should work, but my "head trash" started kicking in.. I imagined getting an automatic no.

Being questioned about who I am
Nobody wanting to work with someone with hardly any experience in the industry
Looking like a fool

+ 100 other thoughts.

Same thing that I went through when I quit my job about a year ago and started making my full income online.

Well, today, I went into the bakery and asked to speak with the owner.

Told him my plan and how I would compensate him.

I went on talking about the product, etc. Maybe I spoke too much.

"Yeah, sure. Sounds good. I'd love to see how it works out. Let's get started tomorrow morning."

The end. That was the man's response. After all the torture I mentally put myself through. It was that simple.

I don't know how to make this not happen, but the important thing is, don't let it stop you. I guarantee 99% of the time, it is not that bad.

I'm testing a business model, but this dessert has been proven that people are willing to buy. I've gotten delivery requests and orders. However, I am trying to build a more "automatic" business out of this. Just a trial run to see how it goes.

Also, I will soon open a thread explaining more about this business . Tomorrow the next step will begin. I have a lot of roadblocks to work through. I pushed myself to where I am now, and it's time to move forward.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom