The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Baby Sitter - Execution not working as planned

Crissco

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 3, 2015
New York
All the credit the in world for this bro. I am a web developer if you want I can create some site mock-ups for you. Just let me know.

By the way I "borrowed this" from you...."The year I turned 26, I made 49 million dollars, which really pissed me off because it was 3 shy of a million a week, the good news is I am only 22, so I still got 4 years to make this quote a reality."

Ill give it back when im 32 in 4 years ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
All the credit the in world for this bro. I am a web developer if you want I can create some site mock-ups for you. Just let me know.

By the way I "borrowed this" from you...."The year I turned 26, I made 49 million dollars, which really pissed me off because it was 3 shy of a million a week, the good news is I am only 22, so I still got 4 years to make this quote a reality."

Ill give it back when im 32 in 4 years ;)

Yea would love some mock ups. Thank you for the credit, but why did you give me credit? What did I do haha

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
If possible, change the video from an Asian baby to a white baby.

I just got back from China. All of their ads are of white people. They're used to seeing white families. White families are used to white families. Give the people what they're familiar with.

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
I want to make a new video so badly. I am in the process but it has been much more difficult then I imagined.

Side note: Is it more worthwhile to keep video or remove it until a better one exists?

mrarcher

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jan 26, 2016
Scotland
I like the look of your product. To me it screams INFOMERCIAL! Especially as it seems from reading this thread you have some difficulty getting the point of the product across so to speak. It looks like something that would do well on QVC or the like. Maybe something to think about. On your website I haven't been through it all but I did wonder why the first thing you see when you click on it isn’t the product.

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
I like the look of your product. To me it screams INFOMERCIAL! Especially as it seems from reading this thread you have some difficulty getting the point of the product across so to speak. It looks like something that would do well on QVC or the like. Maybe something to think about. On your website I haven't been through it all but I did wonder why the first thing you see when you click on it isn’t the product.

We are trying to get on QVC any pointers, I will gladly take!!! With that said, launching a new layout soon with everything taken from here. We gone simpler, product first, and some cool animations. My #1 goal is changing copy soon to be more emotionally responsive then technical. Does anyone on this site know someone on this site that can do Copy well to assist me?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.