The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Baby Sitter - Execution not working as planned

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
As some of you may know me or have seen an occasional post of mine, you may know that I own a few businesses and was in the process of launching a new company (www.thebabysitter.co). Prior to us launching our company we had lots of promise, potential sales, etc... (need a bit of backstory).

1. My other marketing company was doing great and it was grossing 12k-15k a month and was supporting the cost of manufacturing our products. However, as of recent I've stopped putting in as much time and the business revenue reflects it I made only 5k last month. Which is scary cause I haven't made that little in over 6months.

2. I've been focusing on my Baby Company and we made an initial sale of $1000 right off the bat, secured a purchase order with groupon for $6,000. Everything is going well. So we thought.

The issue is as follows:

1a. We cannot determine a good price for this gift set (a product bundle we offer), I'd like it to be $110 and offer free shipping, but I am scared this is over priced. Consequentially, we had studies and what not done that determined best price point would be $85-$90 so we originally planned to sell for $85 then $95.

1b. Our shipping is $20 due to size, but we feel this would deter our customers, so we decided to increase to $110 and offer Free shipping, or at least $95 and offer $8.99 store-wide (all products).

Point is, price is wrecking my head.

2a. Message. I feel we are not delivering the message of the benefits of the product correctly, we don't have a solid landing page, and overall people are not conveying the solution this provides mothers. In person people love this, but otherwise online I feel we are losing this.

So my solution is to create a better landing page, but I don't have photos or a video. We are in the process of making one (costs me $2000 give or take).

3. Marketing??

3a. Facebook: I figured my marketing was good. I brought my CPC down to pennies on the dime, and had a CTR of over 3.5% which is in my opinion very good for a startup. We were getting 100's of conversions to the site, but still no purchases were made.

3.b I want to run an adwords campaign, and I am ready to do so but again I am not sure what messages we should be conveying or if I am ready to invest because website is lacking.

I know that I will get conversions, I actually get 35x my average the first day I started running a FB campaign for under $20. Sadly, only 1 sale.

4. Shipping

4a. What value should I offer free Shipping. My goal was to convince people to spend $85 originally to encourage at least a base cushion sale ($60) and a fabric ($25) or at least a gift set ($85) but the fact of the matter it would cost us a lot. So that's when I thought $95 or $110 (gift at $85 + fabric $25 = $110 or base $60 Fabric x2 ($25 x2) $50 = $110

Can I have some assistance in the following manner.

1. What should I price Gift Set
2. What value should I offer Free Shipping $85, $95, $110,
3. Is my message defined on website?
4. Is my website good?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nicko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Oct 14, 2015
Australia
Can I have some assistance in the following manner.

1. What should I price Gift Set
2. What value should I offer Free Shipping $85, $95, $110,
3. Is my message defined on website?
4. Is my website good?

Just having a quick look online, there appear to be a couple of other much cheaper options to yours (E.g. the Jolly Jumper Baby Sitter Nursing Cushion @ $29.99). Obviously not an identical product, but similar and considerably less expensive by comparison.

So if yours is a superior product with at 2-3 times the price you really need to make it clear why. What are new parents getting that makes your product worth the additional cost.

The site also states that "Therapist’s call this product a must have!" but it doesn't clearly explain "why". The first two sentences under that banner don't address the "why" at all, and then the sentence that does is very brief and adhoc. Why therapists call this product a must have should be the one of the most important statements in your copy. List the benefits to baby and parents in detail and make it one of the first things people visiting your site see. Would also be beneficial to be able to back it up with information about which therapists (who, what, when) otherwise it doesn't really ring true.

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
Thank you for the response.

1. We are definitely different. But yes, as imagined our issues is content. We are trying to create a video to show the message and value as well as images that portray each benefit. Below are all the features/benefits to show why we are better than competitor products that are "similar" as truly there isn't. We are actually in the process of creating an industry (code) with the leading source in this market (JPMA)

With that said, I have copied and pasted our benefits/features, but I still am unsure as to how I can effectively portray this on the site without it being to much content.

The Baby Sitter has no buckles or straps and thus allows your baby to move freely so they can experiment and learn naturally in a safe environment. Most baby products restrict your baby’s motion keeping them stuck in one position; The Baby Sitter gives your child the freedom to move and explore the movement their body is capable of while still keeping them contained in a safe place.

Babies will be able to sit up unsupported when inside the cushion. The design of the cushion is the perfect shape and density to help them sit up before their muscles are fully developed. Placing your child in the correct position can stimulate mental and physical growth by educating your child on the use of specific muscles as well as how to work those muscles naturally. The child can be placed on his or her back, sitting up, tummy, and other variations to stimulate particular muscle regions.

By developing three center-well inserts, a parent can adjust the amount needed for his or her child(s) use. By placing one or two inside the cushion, children of different sizes can rest comfortably on the edge of the product whilst utilizing the functionality purposes of the cushion. Additionally, by placing all three inserts The Baby Sitter cushion doubles as a diapers changing table; thus creating a safe and clean location for changes on the go.

This product required no set up and can easily be moved from room to room. Perfect for the mom that needs to do laundry in one room, use the computer in another, and make dinner in the kitchen all while keeping a close eye on her child. Furthermore, The Baby Sitter Cushion comes in a PVC carrying case that can be transported easily in any scenario.

Purchasing a Classic Edition Fabric, parents can easily take on and off the fabric cover when needed. This allows for the ability to wash the fabric when a child spills or makes a mess. The variety of patterns and colors allow for moms to match the cushion with the décor of her home and nursery. Additionally, future covers will have “brainstorm” themes that develop a child’s mental development through use of numbers, letters, colors, shapes, and so forth.

The Baby Sitter Cushion creates a space that is unique to any other product. A parent can feel confident and comfortable knowing that their child has a space where they can learn, grow, and relax. Furthermore, the child can create a bond [of ownership] with the cushion as they would with a blanking or teddy and keep it for years.

Our manufacturing facility located in Miami, Florida has the capabilities to produce thousands of units per week. As such our products are 100% manufactured in the United States and are regulated by the CPSC and California Child Product laws.

Our products utilize a soy-based foam to create a more organic product. By incorporating soy we are able to create a safer product by using more than 33% less chemicals in the process.

Update: You actually gave me a brilliant idea, I need to change those photos (A) and have some of these feats/benefits under those columns and then the rest under the paragraph about Therapist call a must have.

You are a saint and a genius. Let me know if you think of anything else! ahha If you have a kid send me an address I'll ship you one (if you want, just take photos and share on IG/FB for me haha)

Last edited:

Nicko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Oct 14, 2015
Australia
No kids, just a dog and he already has a pillow :p

Happy to help - Good luck with everything and keep us updated on your progress :)

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
Maybe the demo you are hitting is way too broad.

My mom and my wife have used something similar to this and it cost them no money at all. It wasn't a new idea to them, so I am sure other moms have been doing this for generations....

It was several pillows and blankets stacked up in a circle.

Yes, I know it's not the same thing and I know its a bit crude, but functionally it serves 80% of the same purpose ( in their minds ) with no money out of pocket.

If you are throwing the Walmart and Target crowd into your demo at Adwords and Facebook, that is probably why you haven't had many sales as they prob. realize that they can get almost the same thing and save $85-110 dollars.

You might have to target a more upscale demo.

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
Exactly. The issue is babies roll over and fall outside, or if parents look away for one second child is in a different spot. Why in person, when we talk about it and parents see they immediately are like... YUP I need this.

Now the (double) added value is the density of (soy) foam because it acts as a resisting band and strengthens core muscles.

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC
Exactly. The issue is babies roll over and fall outside, or if parents look away for one second child is in a different spot. Why in person, when we talk about it and parents see they immediately are like... YUP I need this.

Now the (double) added value is the density of (soy) foam because it acts as a resisting band and strengthens core muscles.
How many of those parents who have seen it in person have pulled out a credit card and purchased?

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
How many of those parents who have seen it in person have pulled out a credit card and purchased?

Almost all of them. The issue im having is lack of conveying message. I believe I will change that soon (hopefully) when I change my home page content to a better landing page.

I still get sales just not what I expecting.

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC
Almost all of them. The issue im having is lack of conveying message. I believe I will change that soon (hopefully) when I change my home page content to a better landing page.

I still get sales just not what I expecting.
As a parent of a recent baby (now 2 year old) here are a few thoughts:
-the top banner roatating ads are great, but the first static image makes me think "wait, I have to buy two of these?"
-the headline about therapists make me pause and go "wait, there is nothing wrong with my kid, is this product not for me?"
-a lot of text, few bullets so hard to scan the site (which most people do-make your site highly scanable)
-nothing screams at me "safe place for my baby where they can play but won't Escape if I turn my head for 2 seconds" which seems to be the main benefit according to what you've written here

Hope this helps-I tried and failed to launch a baby product only to watch someone else invent something very similar and crush it, so I know how hard it can be to get something going in this space

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
Well first off thank you for the insight.

I am Hopefully going to change the copy by tomorrow, it will reflect everything I wrote above in a more appropriate manner.

I will have to see the slider once more to see what you mean about needing two.

We're trying to illustrate two points

1. Place to keep safe
2. Motor development product (crawl, sit, walk, etc...) I have an idea how to show that as we did it on packaging but now on site!
3.Di you recommend more bullets? Especially on landing page? I tried having bullets for product page cause I knew it was needed but if on landing page as well I'll make the adjustments as needed later to the copy I wrote.

Cheers!

throttleforward

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Oct 30, 2009
Washington DC
Well first off thank you for the insight.

I am Hopefully going to change the copy by tomorrow, it will reflect everything I wrote above in a more appropriate manner.

I will have to see the slider once more to see what you mean about needing two.

We're trying to illustrate two points

1. Place to keep safe
2. Motor development product (crawl, sit, walk, etc...) I have an idea how to show that as we did it on packaging but now on site!
3.Di you recommend more bullets? Especially on landing page? I tried having bullets for product page cause I knew it was needed but if on landing page as well I'll make the adjustments as needed later to the copy I wrote.

Cheers!
I think you'll have to split test a ton of stuff on the landing page unfortunately-so I don't know for sure if bullets are the right choice off the bat

Also, consider this is a baby shower or grandparent gift-it's at that price point

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
I think you'll have to split test a ton of stuff on the landing page unfortunately-so I don't know for sure if bullets are the right choice off the bat

Also, consider this is a baby shower or grandparent gift-it's at that price point

That's exactly true. We're aiming baby shower and grandmother. But that gave me an idea for marketing locations. May try high populated grandparents with income I.e Palm springs, Florida, etc...

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
and parents see they immediately are like... YUP I need this.

Can you make a new video that addresses the above? Vids are HOT on FB right now - your current vid didn't tell me what the product did or was really.

I bet if you could do a 60s or less video of the product to let all the "parents see" whatever you are showing them in person, then you will do well.

I run FB video ads on my product right now and it's doing great. It's just a video of someone using the product - only sped up really fast so they see the the product in action and the results of it.

So put up a vid of a mom putting her baby in and the speed up the time so the views can see 5 minutes of baby time go by in 30sec or something or whatever you are showing them in person.

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
Can you make a new video that addresses the above? Vids are HOT on FB right now - your current vid didn't tell me what the product did or was really.

I bet if you could do a 60s or less video of the product to let all the "parents see" whatever you are showing them in person, then you will do well.

I run FB video ads on my product right now and it's doing great. It's just a video of someone using the product - only sped up really fast so they see the the product in action and the results of it.

So put up a vid of a mom putting her baby in and the speed up the time so the views can see 5 minutes of baby time go by in 30sec or something or whatever you are showing them in person.

I'm working on making a video soon. Can you send me a link to yours so I can see what you mean by sped up? And how it can look good still doing that! Thanks boss :)

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet

Not mine, or any product really - I just searched for sped up product demonstrations and found this.

But really, time lapse works, real time works, speed up videos work. It doesn't matter really, just need to make sure it's short enough for attention span reasons but conveys your product properly. Just by the sounds of it, whatever you are doing in person sounds like it's a 5-10minute deal - which seems too long.

FWIW - I have had success with long videos as well, but the point I was trying to convey was always given up front, the video just showed the proof that what I said would happen, did. (ie: THIS will change your hair color a deeper black than other hair dyes - then the vid would go on for 20 minutes and show it being done)

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
Well, first off I want to say thank you to everyone. I am working on a semi-video that I will produce myself until my actual cinematography company can do something. I have worked in film so I do have some experience and I have a brilliant plan and a potential 3 week old baby who will work with us (aka perfection)!

With that said, I just wrote out the content for the bullet point list on Feats./Benefits would be honored if anyone can read. Also have new photography going up on site and making some changes. Long text format will be on product instruction page.

Feat. A

· Babies will be able to sit up unsupported

· Creates a safe nest-like environment

· Engineered and designed for optimal density to assist core muscle strengthening.

· Multiple positions stimulate mental and physical growth

· Can be used for propping, sitting up, tummy-time and back, crawling, climbing.

· Made from soy based foam to create a natural and organic product

· Long-term usage assists motor development skills required for walking

· Easy accessibility with Carrying Case

Feat B.

· Easily removable and washable

· Spill and Soak-through Resistance to help with the mess

· 100% Cotton-Flannel is soft and cuddly for extra comfort for your baby

· Variety of patterns to match décor of home and nursery

· Patterns design help develop child’s mental development through use of numbers, letters, colors, and shapes

Feat C.

· Gift Set includes Cushion and Fabric Cover of choice

· Perfect gift for Baby Shower

· Includes 3x Center-Well Inserts for maximum usage

· Inserts adjust the cushion based on needs of child (size and development period)

· All 3 inserts doubles cushion as a diapers changing table for a safe and clean location for changes on the go.

I also believe I have perfect photos for these. Now I just need to decide how I layout the content under the therapy call this. I have the text just not sure if it should be text or paragraph.

GMJimmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 19, 2015
Hi,

I've got five kids and one more on the way, but TBH I don't really know what this product is and why would I need one, especially at this price. Maybe you need to make an animation or video that launches automatically on the top of the page and very clearly describes both baby and parents benefits (especially for the info contained in the 'about' section, the muscle development etc)? Maybe add the science behind? (Sorry if you did, I was watching the video with no sound because it's bedtime here and my children just fell asleep besides me).

Also, just an idea, that maybe a very professionally designed and developed website would help in explaining the price, to show the innovation.

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
Thank you for the response.

We are currently editing the website to have more content on it that describes the benefit.

When you said a professionally designed website... What do you mean? Is the current website not up to par? When we get better photography and video we're going to have a more techy site/landing page for now we're limited to a homepage with moderate photos/verbiage.

Appreciate the input everyone. I realize the issue at large is content and validity of message. So we're having everything finalized for tomorrow. Good news is my marketing is working as I am bringing about ~130-150 a day now. Past 3 days alone I have had almost 350 people so I know once we depict the message more adequately we'll get more sales!

Question, should ads go to the shop page, home page, or product specific pages?

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Couple of things...

The current video made no sense to me at all.

Are you selling on Amazon?

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
We are starting to sell on Amazon, but I am having issues promoting it there. Only thing I can think of is direct ads to Amazon but otherwise I am lost.

Video currently is terrible, we are very disappointed in the company that made it. So we're working on another one. We're trying to have something done by the end of week internally and then a professional one done once more. Really disappointed please don't remind me lmao

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
Couple of things...

The current video made no sense to me at all.

Are you selling on Amazon?
Is the video hurting us more than helping, i.e. remove or keep?

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
We are starting to sell on Amazon, but I am having issues promoting it there. Only thing I can think of is direct ads to Amazon but otherwise I am lost.

Video currently is terrible, we are very disappointed in the company that made it. So we're working on another one. We're trying to have something done by the end of week internally and then a professional one done once more. Really disappointed please don't remind me lmao

You should do Amazon FBA. Have no idea what keywords you need. Couldn't find it when I searched.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Is the video hurting us more than helping, i.e. remove or keep?

I think hurting. But I don't have kids, only watched it because of this thread. But did not understand the product any more after watching it.

It needs some talking, it's too dark and has a bunch of nonsense in it. You don't need a professional video. Just one with your wife explaining what it does with a nice background. And a couple shots of a baby in it.

Also, I think you need to rename the product to something more memorable and different.

tafy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Aug 21, 2013
UK
I dont get the video or the product? It's just a foam ring?

I got a 2 year old and didnt need any foam rings... One day he started sitting and he fell a few times but didnt imagine i would need a ring for it?

I think the video is weird as hell, are the kids the age that the product is targeted for?

Sorry about the bluntness!

tafy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Aug 21, 2013
UK
1. My other marketing company was doing great and it was grossing 12k-15k a month and was supporting the cost of manufacturing our products. However, as of recent I've stopped putting in as much time and the business revenue reflects it I made only 5k last month. Which is scary cause I haven't made that little in over 6months.

You ignored a scalable business that you could have pushed into 6 figure area for an overpriced baby foam ring product that people don't understand?

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Raphael

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Jul 22, 2013
New York & Florida
I dont get the video or the product? It's just a foam ring?

I got a 2 year old and didnt need any foam rings... One day he started sitting and he fell a few times but didnt imagine i would need a ring for it?

I think the video is weird as hell, are the kids the age that the product is targeted for?

Sorry about the bluntness!
I don't mind bluntness, its business emotions are taken out of it.

I was working way to hard for that business to maintain 6 figure salary. I needed salesman and couldn't find any and kept wasting time and money to do it. Not that it's done. I still do the same job and still hiring salesman to work for me.

As per this product, like I said made good money right off launch, there's a lot more I made that I didn't disclose. My issue is lack of content which we are changing. The video is terrible, absolutely terrible. I want to remove it and upload one that actually benefits the product. That video was created originally just to build buzz and it worked but failed because it didn't do what we asked.

When we finalize content w/ new video I am sure the issue of "message coming across" will no longer be an issue. Bringing people to the site is simple, I am very good at getting people. My issue is limited to delivering the appropriate message. Which again as I've said a bunch of times, I already solved, I am just creating the content and making it go live soon.

Once that happens, I will resume my campaign and tweak as necessary. It's a luxury item that we have in multiple locations, we just need more sales. Goal is 5/day to start and then scale to 30/day.

Thanks for updates and comments :) Again appreciate all I don't care for feelings.

GMJimmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 19, 2015
For website ideas see for example www.stokke.com or www.silvercrossbaby.com

At this price you are targetting the high end section so you should look like them. I'm not a designer so can't give very specific advice here, the page just doesn't feel perfect to me.

They (stokke, etc) make shopping very easy by showing a clean design, information at your fingertip, available colors already visible even on the mobile site. Nice fonts and harmonic colours. Just a few things to think of.

Right now your mobile site looks like it's unplanned and content is dumped with no purpose. No headings above paragraphs, and a few bulletpoints may also help.

An image slider probably?

Besides the video I'd recommend an animation that shows e.g. the baby bodyparts like how it's beneficial for the spines, hip, thighs etc (whatever you can substantiate with studies). It's easier and more illustrative than with a video.

And explain everything for the differen age groups. For newborn I would be afraid to put my baby in this as I think it's best for their spine to lay them on a flat surface, pediatricians recommend that you don't even use a too soft matress, and no pillow at all. Is it for a special purpose? Don't get sued if you go against the latest guidelines.

"Therapist say..." add names or institutes here for credibility.

For bigger ones (6m+) this may be too small as they already crawl around and get out of this easily.

Above 1-2y is this for seating only? Is this adjustable somehow to adapt the required sitting height? You can check the measures in stores that sell furnitures for nurseries.

Most mums are very active on baby forums and discuss products intensively. Make sure your message is clear and there are no unanswered questions or concerns before you get out there in big volumes and reach 1000s daily.

Should you target your ad to the sales page or other pages? It depends on the ad itself. What's the message? Where's it displayed. Are they ready to buy or want to know more? Generally I think you can create specfic landing pages for each ad or campaign, and make shopping easy (and possible) everywhere.

3things

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 17, 2013
Canadia
OP - FYI, the text link to your product site in your forum sig is wrong [text is right, link is wrong] - you're actually sending ppl like me who clicked on it to www.thebabysitter.com [which is for sale], not the .co like it should be :p Hopefully you didn't typo anywhere more important! :)

I had a very quick skim of your site, I have two small boys and we had one of the donut sitting pillow things and tried to use it both times round [doubles as a nursing support pillow and a sitting pillow for the baby]. Neither of them ever actually sat still and use it. Right from day one we got a whole lot of use out of a simple metal framed bouncy chair though when they needed to be confined/have a nap. That was probably the most useful baby accessory for us. You kinda learn fairly quick that you don't need most stuff lol.

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
I don't really understand the benefits of a foam ring. Perhaps explain it better in your next video or in your landing page hero shot.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
I haven't looked at your website but this sounds like the perfect MLM product from Mums to make extra money from home with, considering you say everyone shown it in person buys it. Only issue would be the margins. Also you could try doing payment plans, like 4 payments of $40 or something, or a we send it to you, if you don't like it send it back deal to remove buyers resistance to the price.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.