The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

NOTABLE! The 30-Day "Bigger Than You" Challenge

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
The challenge should be over at this point for many of us, but I certainly have results that remain. Like I said earlier in this thread, I want to make this a lifelong habit because it is that good.

Over the last 30 days, because of the challenge, I have:

-Arranged an advertising deal for one of my companies.

-Landed Nord VPN as a KKRS sponsor.

- Got someone promising on board with on a profit sharing arrangement with one of my companies.

-Met a new supplier of something related to what I sell, and they seem to have a very competitive price.

-Was featured on the Frank Speech platform live-streamed to 2.5 million people, several times.

-Got the privilege to meet executives from Salem communications and Newsmax and will still potentially work a deal with them.

-And the absolute GEM of the month: Met, in person, and became friends with the guy responsible for syndicating a popular radio show to over 300 radio stations. The wisdom I have gotten from our discussions is like leaping a year worth of research into the future.

The-J

Dog Dad
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Challenge isn't over for me yet because I took a vacation in the middle of it, however in the meantime I've already got someone who is not only interested in providing his services for me to sell with my new project, but has also linked me up with a person who invests in companies similar to what I'm working on.

Most of the rest have ignored me or said no, but that's not a bad thing because it showed me that I need to improve my pitch deck.

So far I've kept the focus singular but KAK seems to have looked for multiple opportunities to help solve problems in his businesses. I'm not sure which is better but I think it might have to do with what stage your business is in.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Cool - glad to have you. And yes it should help a lot. When you are in the new group just post...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hey everyone, I have a big announcement to make about how we are going to be working with...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom