The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

The 3 Wealth Personalities, Which Is You?

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ

Via the graphic...

3-wealth-personalities.jpg

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

socaldude

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jan 10, 2012
Mexico
Not that I don't like the videos you have recently released(I do), but I did like the videos where you would film yourself and go on rants.:rofl:

Life would be so much better if we were socially conditioned Fastlane principles instead of slow lane dogma.:rofl:. I guess social conditioning is only dangerous when it's wrong and not questioned. Because Fastlane ideas fed to me propaganda style since age 12 doesn't sound so bad hahaha.

Arun Siva

aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 31, 2016
NORD-TRONDELAG

GradyS

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 16, 2018
North Carolina
I am stuck in the slow lane behind a school bus and garbage truck right now!

That first step is the hardest for me because my personality (i.e. I'm scared) and I want the first step to be the correct step. However you never know if it's the correct step until you've walked in the direction.

sparechange

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver/Calgary)
Not that I don't like the videos you have recently released(I do), but I did like the videos where you would film yourself and go on rants.:rofl:

Life would be so much better if we were socially conditioned Fastlane principles instead of slow lane dogma.:rofl:. I guess social conditioning is only dangerous when it's wrong and not questioned. Because Fastlane ideas fed to me propaganda style since age 12 doesn't sound so bad hahaha.

My favorite would be the rant on looking in peoples shopping carts. If entrepreneurship didn't work out for MJ I'm sure he'd have a career in standup lol

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 7, 2015
Man I never realized how true these are until I had my last job. My boss made pretty good money but lived paycheck-to-paycheck it seem like and made stupid financial decisions like buying a brand-new pickup and blowing $500 on gambling. he was afraid that his wife would find out, so he asked me to loan him 500 bucks. safe to say that was a bad decision and I never saw that money again. :(

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Oct 3, 2007
Seconded. I don't care for the whiteboard videos, but I'll watch every single one with your face in it. lol (that sounds weird)

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Not that I don't like the videos you have recently released(I do), but I did like the videos where you would film yourself and go on rants.:rofl:.
Everytime MJ makes those snide, sarcastic remarks about the scripted life, I would get so immensely turned on lol

OP
OP
MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
but I did like the videos where you would film yourself and go on rants.
Seconded. I don't care for the whiteboard videos, but I'll watch every single one with your face in it. lol (that sounds weird)
The whiteboard vids get far better viewing and engagement than the ones with me ranting and raving.

I'm trying to educate people, not become a YT personality.

That said, eventually I'd like to return to that format and do an in-person one every so often. When I sold my house I stopped doing them and planned to restart once I got settled into my new house. Unfortunately I didn't expect that house hunt to take years.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

G. Wellthy

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Jul 21, 2018
I am stuck in the slow lane behind a school bus and garbage truck right now!

That first step is the hardest for me because my personality (i.e. I'm scared) and I want the first step to be the correct step. However you never know if it's the correct step until you've walked in the direction.
if the first step is the "correct step" in your mind, then it is probably over analyzed. Especially with those in fear of failure, the first step should mostly be engulfed in fear, anxiety, and feeling really, really wrong

Pedro Henrique

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 20, 2016
Brazil

Agree 100%.

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) usando Tapatalk

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom