D
DeletedUser63433
Guest
Hi Fastlaners,
I have an idea I need your help with!
I want to start a newsletter at the intersection of entrepreneurship and celebrity gossip.
No, this isn't a inspirational, unemployed ceo, hustle 25/8, read a book, hit the gym twice a day, visualize your reality, mindset bro, blog.
This is a quick gab for young men who want more out of life and love learning from people who have made it. Or people who are popular and are fun to read about.
With articles about Internet personalities like Dan Bilzerian, Grant Cardone, and (actual) real business leaders, my media outlet will give you entertaining insight into the foundation these people created to launch their careers.
It will dissect their journey through life and business and give key insights you can take to help carve your own path to success.
There will be lots of entertainment. It's like the barstool sports for entrepreneurs.
I plan to start this as a quick newsletter, less than 500 characters. Something you can quickly look at it the morning to get some inspiration or a laugh out of.
I will then turn it into videos, blogs, etc.
What do you guys think?
Any topics or people you are particularly fascinated with?
Any feedback would be appreciated.
I have an idea I need your help with!
I want to start a newsletter at the intersection of entrepreneurship and celebrity gossip.
No, this isn't a inspirational, unemployed ceo, hustle 25/8, read a book, hit the gym twice a day, visualize your reality, mindset bro, blog.
This is a quick gab for young men who want more out of life and love learning from people who have made it. Or people who are popular and are fun to read about.
With articles about Internet personalities like Dan Bilzerian, Grant Cardone, and (actual) real business leaders, my media outlet will give you entertaining insight into the foundation these people created to launch their careers.
It will dissect their journey through life and business and give key insights you can take to help carve your own path to success.
There will be lots of entertainment. It's like the barstool sports for entrepreneurs.
I plan to start this as a quick newsletter, less than 500 characters. Something you can quickly look at it the morning to get some inspiration or a laugh out of.
I will then turn it into videos, blogs, etc.
What do you guys think?
Any topics or people you are particularly fascinated with?
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
