The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

That guy named Jim

Custmrserv4life

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jan 6, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I’m new to the forum. I’be learned about MJ and the unscripted life early last year while reading Unscripted Life Liberty and pursuit of Entrepreneurship. I’m almost 75 percent done reading the kindle version, which in and of itself a type of mile stone! Although it taken me most of the year to read, there is so much gold in there that I’ve had really slow down and reread a lot of it, I don’t want to miss anything.

I’ve been in the scripted work/life for around 18 years and I’m ready for a change! I’m a people person, been in customer service type roles almost my whole career and many different types of jobs around that. Not sure where to go 100 percent but I’m glad to part of this group of like minded people! You know the outliers, the visionaries, the really get it crowd while the rest of the scripted world looks at you as though your odd, special, unique and different!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend, great to have you. Appreciate the intro to the community. :thumbsup:

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Welcome! :smile2: