I ran a quick search and came up with nothing under this title. I must say I was surprised. I am not uber successful like many of the people on this forum, but I am steadily working my way to the freedom I want. The Fastlane forums, and the many great people who take the time (a very valuable commodity) to help and motivate the rest of us to achieve the fullest of our potential, are an absolute godsend. So on behalf of myself, and the many others I'm sure have thought it or said it in different ways, I'd like to say:
THANK YOU!!!!
This community is a shining example of how positive outlooks and communication can raise the value of individuals, and ultimately the world. It is encouraging that so many, like MJ, ATW, Andviv, PEERless and many others are willing to be the mentors to so many of us. There have been several times when I felt things getting shaky, and coming to the boards gave me a place to regain my focus and replace the negatives in my head with some positive perspectives. I have been working hard at applying many of the principles I have learned here to my daily activities, and these phenomenal and inspirational lessons would have been unattainable without the multitude of exceptional contributions posted here. I thank you all sincerely, and look to the days when my contributions to the community can have such a positive effect on others!!
THANK YOU!!!!
This community is a shining example of how positive outlooks and communication can raise the value of individuals, and ultimately the world. It is encouraging that so many, like MJ, ATW, Andviv, PEERless and many others are willing to be the mentors to so many of us. There have been several times when I felt things getting shaky, and coming to the boards gave me a place to regain my focus and replace the negatives in my head with some positive perspectives. I have been working hard at applying many of the principles I have learned here to my daily activities, and these phenomenal and inspirational lessons would have been unattainable without the multitude of exceptional contributions posted here. I thank you all sincerely, and look to the days when my contributions to the community can have such a positive effect on others!!

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
