The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Thank you MJ

AlexB26

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Mar 30, 2018
Italy
Hi everyone and thank you for having me here, I'm Alex, 23 from Italy, working in the hospitality industry since 16.
Until last year I was a perfect sidewalker then, thanks to a friend, I've heard about TMF and Unscripted, read them both during last year and now here I am.
I want to thank MJ for his incredible dedication to spread the unscripted thought, for having enlarged my mentality to new perspectives and made me understand that entrepreneurship is not just about selfish objective but providing value to people and things around you.

Anyway...
I actually identify myself as wantepreneur now, I think I've got the right mentality but feeling stuck and not knowing what to do next, maybe I'm just not motivated enough.
I also have a few ideas I would love do discuss with you guys and receive feedback on them, and hope to contribute, for whatever I can be helpful at, to the growth of this community.

Thank you for your time on reading my short story, sorry for my not-so-good English and wish you a good day

Alex

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom