Thanks for the welcome MJ! Your book was EXACTLY what I needed! Now I am going to make the business that you described in your book.... Many of the things you wrote describe my own thoughts, feelings, and beliefs, but the world and its teaching have us all walking around with wool over our eyes... we are the victims of our environment, little programed drones walking through life. I went to NYC on Wednesday and the drones were everywhere! On the train early AM, working the grind all day, back on the train in the PM, eat and bedtime, only to wake up early in the AM to do it all over again, working for the 401's and the promise of a golden olden tomorrow that may never come.
I hope to learn much more from you and the others on this forum as I make a way onto my own fastlane... and hopefully share some value of mine to help you and others.
Thanks!
Denise
I hope to learn much more from you and the others on this forum as I make a way onto my own fastlane... and hopefully share some value of mine to help you and others.
Thanks!
Denise
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
