The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Th F*ck This Event

Cashflow Queen

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
470%
Mar 6, 2018
Long Beach, CA
f*ck me, you just open my eyes! This isn’t about an event it’s about my dependency on “security” (or false security). I’ve been beating myself up thinking about switching slow lane to fast lane and never considered merging as an option l. This is really big for me!

After I read this I got a shower and in the shower I had an epiphany. The medium income for chiropractors is 80k/ year. If I did something that made me 50% more to where I’m generation taking home 120k/year and taught other doctors how to do that there’s built in value. For example if I have a killer system for marketing, scheduling and educating house call patients that made me 10k/ month with minimal hours (chiropractors like time off) and it was reproduce-able I could create online training modules or even franchise.

This approach is a merging approach, where I slowly start attaining and tearing house call patients and create systems. I don’t need much to replace my income so I could quit my job. Then focus on the macro details: website, software, apps, marketing all details that would be needed for me to run with ease and needed for a franchisee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can also add extra activities to your chiropractic practice to add value for customers who want more than a basic treatment, such as massages! Russel Brunson uses this example specifically in his book Dotcom secrets about building a “ladder of value” for those people who want to spend more.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

momomaurice

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Not everyone has to have a F*ck this moment to start a business. People are built differently. You could of had a thousand F*ck this moments where most people could of crumbled but maybe your able to persevere more than others and you just plodded on getting through it. But you're on this forum and you read his book so that means you must be wanting to change your life but maybe you don't know how. Maybe you're at the thinking stage of how will I do it. I thought about it for 2 years before I started something. I never really had a F*ck this event. Mine was more like I am wasting my life working in a job, I will never be financially free and do all the things I want to do if I stay in a job and when I'm an old man what will I say I done with my life.

drgregw

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 28, 2015
You can also add extra activities to your chiropractic practice to add value for customers who want more than a basic treatment, such as massages! Russel Brunson uses this example specifically in his book Dotcom secrets about building a “ladder of value” for those people who want to spend more.

This is a great idea. I have made so many relationships with different massage therapists and other “alternative healthcare” providers over the years. So the basic treatment would be chiropractic and therapeutic exercise but I could recommend or prescribe massage or acupuncture and get payment from the patient and pay the other provider as independent contractor. Thanks for the input!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

drgregw

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 28, 2015
Not everyone has to have a f*ck this moment to start a business. People are built differently. You could of had a thousand f*ck this moments where most people could of crumbled but maybe your able to persevere more than others and you just plodded on getting through it. But you're on this forum and you read his book so that means you must be wanting to change your life but maybe you don't know how. Maybe you're at the thinking stage of how will I do it. I thought about it for 2 years before I started something. I never really had a f*ck this event. Mine was more like I am wasting my life working in a job, I will never be financially free and do all the things I want to do if I stay in a job and when I'm an old man what will I say I done with my life.

You hit the nail on the head. I had that same thought about 5 years ago. I stared reading books on self improvement and books on manifesting and the law of attraction, just anything that would help me change my circumstances. I read TMF 3 years ago I’ve felt this unsettling discomfort with my life. Since then I’ve been reading more, journaling, coming up with ideas, desperately trying to figure something out to make money. Trying to figure out what I needed to do or sell or meditate on to make money.

After reading a chapter in Unscripted last night I realized that I have been chasing money this whole time and not trying to create value. I’ve had 5 different jobs and have attempted 2 different business all in the name of making more money. It’s no wonder I don’t have any. I’m really excited about the shift in mindset and all the great feedback that I’m getting this time around.

Thanks for your feedback! So what had your thoughts of wasting your life promoted you to do? How are things different for you now?

momomaurice

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
You hit the nail on the head. I had that same thought about 5 years ago. I stared reading books on self improvement and books on manifesting and the law of attraction, just anything that would help me change my circumstances. I read TMF 3 years ago I’ve felt this unsettling discomfort with my life. Since then I’ve been reading more, journaling, coming up with ideas, desperately trying to figure something out to make money. Trying to figure out what I needed to do or sell or meditate on to make money.

After reading a chapter in Unscripted last night I realized that I have been chasing money this whole time and not trying to create value. I’ve had 5 different jobs and have attempted 2 different business all in the name of making more money. It’s no wonder I don’t have any. I’m really excited about the shift in mindset and all the great feedback that I’m getting this time around.

Thanks for your feedback! So what had your thoughts of wasting your life promoted you to do? How are things different for you now?

I just started a pressure washing business 2 months ago. I finally made a start. The struggle is real though haha. This forum helps a lot with the mindset.

Cashflow Queen

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
470%
Mar 6, 2018
Long Beach, CA
This is a great idea. I have made so many relationships with different massage therapists and other “alternative healthcare” providers over the years. So the basic treatment would be chiropractic and therapeutic exercise but I could recommend or prescribe massage or acupuncture and get payment from the patient and pay the other provider as independent contractor. Thanks for the input!

Or you can hire some massage therapists right into your office. Then use “free massage” to introduce people into your business. Train the masseuses to look for areas that the patient could benefit from as they are massaging the patient. “I notice your upper back needs work! Our chiropractic can take care of that for you...” Great upsell.

ytomasch

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 8, 2018
Ohio, USA
Here's something I wrote on Quora ....

https://www.quora.com/What-would-be...deas-to-a-dedicated-creator-with-real-actions

When the train is approaching, there's nothing else you're thinking about.

Sounds like for you, there just isn't any urgency. You don't see or feel the train. So life goes on...

This. I can barely sleep with my current ambitions.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.