The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION TFF CONSISTENCY & ACCOUNTABILITY COLLECTIVE TRACKER

Mario_fastlaner

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 1, 2019
Milano
Day 9: 12 pomodoros done.

84/240.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Mario_fastlaner

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 1, 2019
Milano
Day 10: 10 pomodoros.

When you don't do most of the work in the morning you're very unlikely to complete it.

94/240.

Mario_fastlaner

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 1, 2019
Milano
Day 13: 6 pomodoros.

Yesterday (day 12) I took a rest day, today I was very low motivated but at the end of the day I did better. I'm optimistic.

108/240.

Mario_fastlaner

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 1, 2019
Milano
Not good even in-line with your goal?

Lemme guess...some slowdown in covering study content?
Yes, some topics are really boring and I end up procrastinating them. Also stay at home all day and don’t have “external constraints” doesn’t help because I waste lot of my time.

(I said I’m in-line because we are half of the month and I did half of the pomodoros, but obviously this is only because on my first days (day 1-day7) in which I did well)

WillHurtDontCare

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2017
USA
Height : 6'2
Weight: 209.6 lbs
(Crudely) Estimated Body Fat %: 15.2%

Yesterday's macro / calorie breakdown:
Protein: 184.2 grams
Fat: 48.7 grams
Carbs: 205.8
Calories: 2,107.9 (my pre-workout and post-workout have calories but they don't list the macros)

I aim for 185-200g of protein & carbs per day, with under 70g of fat. I exercise 6 days per week using this routine.

Aiming for 10-12% body fat in the next 4-8 weeks.

Mario_fastlaner

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 1, 2019
Milano
Height : 6'2
Weight: 209.6 lbs
(Crudely) Estimated Body Fat %: 15.2%

Yesterday's macro / calorie breakdown:
Protein: 184.2 grams
Fat: 48.7 grams
Carbs: 205.8
Calories: 2,107.9 (my pre-workout and post-workout have calories but they don't list the macros)

I aim for 185-200g of protein & carbs per day, with under 70g of fat. I exercise 6 days per week using this routine.

Aiming for 10-12% body fat in the next 4-8 weeks.
Good luck, how often will you update?

WillHurtDontCare

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2017
USA
As often as I remember to. I record all of those details daily in my own notes, but I'll probably forget to update this thread sporadically.

Mario_fastlaner

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 1, 2019
Milano
All the best for your exams!
Yup, it's a good move to give your brain some space and not overload it, save for just a few quick reviews
Thank you very much @ZF Lee for supporting me during this challenge. My first exam I think I did good, I will have results in a couple of weeks.

day 20: 2 pomodoros.

Tomorrow I’ll take a rest day, then I’ll have to really focus and work hard to achieve my goal.

155/240.

MachineEarning

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2019
Austin
Pomodoro user here. What time interval do you use? Do you use this for everything or just studying?

I've been doing 30 minutes with 2-3 minute breaks for the past 6 months. My best investmet was one of these timers. I don't use my phone because you will get other distracting notifications

1621904982318.png

Mario_fastlaner

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 1, 2019
Milano
Pomodoro user here. What time interval do you use? Do you use this for everything or just studying?

I've been doing 30 minutes with 2-3 minute breaks for the past 6 months. My best investmet was one of these timers. I don't use my phone because you will get other distracting notifications

View attachment 38130
25 minutes of study and 5 minutes of break. I bought a timer like that too, much better than the smartphone.
I usually use the pomodoro technique only for studying but it really depends on the tasks you have to do.

MachineEarning

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2019
Austin
25 minutes of study and 5 minutes of break. I bought a timer like that too, much better than the smartphone.
I usually use the pomodoro technique only for studying but it really depends on the tasks you have to do.
Have you noticed that your attention span gets trained to exactly 25 minutes? For me, I could be doing anything such as out talking with a friend and as soon as it hits the 30 minute mark my brain says "turn off". It's quite comical

Mario_fastlaner

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 1, 2019
Milano
Have you noticed that your attention span gets trained to exactly 25 minutes? For me, I could be doing anything such as out talking with a friend and as soon as it hits the 30 minute mark my brain says "turn off". It's quite comical
Yes I noticed that too. Do you think it’s natural or we are just conditioned?

Mario_fastlaner

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 1, 2019
Milano
Day 25: 4 pomodoros.

Due to some unexpected situations, I lost all day. Very frustrating, at least I did some work tonight. I am still on track to 240 pomodoros by the end of the month.

194/240.

MachineEarning

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2019
Austin
Yes I noticed that too. Do you think it’s natural or we are just conditioned?
Trained. Do you think that there's an optimal duration? When I was studying for actuarial exams, I would study for 5 hours at a time. At the end, I would collapse and be brain dead.

Mario_fastlaner

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 1, 2019
Milano
Trained. Do you think that there's an optimal duration? When I was studying for actuarial exams, I would study for 5 hours at a time. At the end, I would collapse and be brain dead.
No, for me pomodoro technique is so effective because ends procrastination. When you know you have to only study 25 minutes it's easier to start. There's no optimal duration, it depends.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
I attended the live session, really loved it! It gives some useful and practical tips on how to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Three things: 1. Discord Chat is open. Click here for free access. 2. New YouTube Channel...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Its for students who have joined. Did you sign up? Hey Rob, been watching your infoproduct and...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom