What's new

Testing New Waters on Top of What I'm Doing

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Devampre

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
250
Location
Canada
Rep Bank
$960
User Power: 119%
Preface: My current side hustle (web design, smm, paids ads, etc.) is doing okay. I was fortunate to get two clients that are paying me for work that I would have done for free to build up my portfolio. And I will continue to bring in new clients and scale this accordingly. But I want to talk about something else today.

Recently, I discovered a new USP that pertains to what I'm doing, however it is much more niche and specialized. (In fact, I might buy a $70 domain for it.)

This is my thinking for acquiring my first client(s):
a. Find people that run their own X businesses
b. Message them, complimenting what I like about their business, maybe giving them something free too, and then either lightly asking if they would be interested in the results I want to give them (more customers/sales) or just compliment and only give them something/soft sell if they reply (Might A/B this)
c. Give my first clients free or inexpensive work to make it a no-brainer decision.
d. Get them results
e. Profit

I'm thinking my copy and what I give them free is what is going to determine how effective this will be. I will consider running ads for this as well. But, I think I need a couple clients as proof before I concern myself with running ads.

1. So what are your thoughts on these steps?

2. Is niching down a good idea?

3. Any advice?

I look forward to all replies. :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Dsievi e pix gedicuul edduapv, hu wotov emm ug vji dunqepoit zua'f moli vu xusl xovj, xevdj emm ug vji qoyim gudatif eft vjev quq aq epf nittehi vji dseqqz upit vjev esi fuoph e vissocmi kuc op neslivoph vu hiv nusi dmoipvt. O katv jef vjot ofie sohjv pux epf O vjopl, xovj tuni xusl, ov duamf ipf aq cioph e taddittgam tvsevihz. Zua tiv aq e pix gedicuul qehi tu vjev zua upmz tii eft epf fup'v tii emm ug zuas qistupem gsoipft/genomz dseqqz qutvt :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kid
Fu ov. Siqusv xjip fupi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom