The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Teenage Entrepreneur Trying to Make it Out the Matrix

VerteCs

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Jul 6, 2020
United States
Greetings Y’all,

I’m Eric. I started my business journey in July 2020 with a neighborhood lawn mowing business that ended up making an around $600 in profit by the end of the summer. After that I dived into personalized print-on-demand. This time I wrote a business plan, created a strategy, and intentionally tried to learn as much as I could. Summer of 2021 is when I really worked on this business, with consistent 10-12 hour days. However my drive came only from making money instead of providing value to the customer and when I realized this I knew this wasn’t sustainable. Next I created a blog where I write summaries of books and about any wisdom I learn(ed) during my business journey. That is on pause for the moment as I am currently trying to build an online fitness coaching business.

My dad died October of 2021. He had a cigar box guitar building business I took over upon his passing. I generated an extra $2K in sales over roughly 30 days selling out nearly all inventory (three dozen guitars to a handful). I helped grow his YouTube to 1K+ subscribers and 49K+ views.

My goals include the following:
-Build an online fitness business that earns at least $80K in net passive income yearly
-Attend UPenn and get management degree

My overarching aim is to become a Top G. I don’t have any winners or guiding hands around me so I’m trying to find them. I want to be the best I can be and interact with people that are actively on that path or have reached 1% success. I enjoy learning and having conversations about topics that are meaningful, not the goofy convos I find in high school.

I look forward to having many good discussions with good people on this site.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lyzmin

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Jan 30, 2023
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome Eric!

I don’t have any winners or guiding hands around me so I’m trying to find them. I want to be the best I can be and interact with people that are actively on that path or have reached 1% success.

I would like to add: pick a succes mentor per subject and then go deep. For every specific space I search for the best 3 in that specific area and go deep with the person. So for example I'm going all in with MJ for building a blueprint for my journey. For sales I go with another mentor, for my love life I go with another mentor etc.

Hope this helps!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...