The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Teen opens world’s first pawn shop for $15,000 sneakers

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

constantin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
May 17, 2014
Harrisburg,PA
a 16 year old kid from new york opened up a sneaker pawn shop with his dad in new york and has been using his age to his advantage to get free public advertising with news networks covering a story on his business because of his age.

i really like this story simply because im around the same age and will be starting a fastlane business in the same industry but come from a different angle.

http://nypost.com/2014/06/15/harlem-entrepreneur-opens-pawn-shop-for-high-top-sneakers/

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
Pawn shop a fastlane business? Doubt it, but good luck :)

Do you? You doubt that? Let me let you in on a little secret, all businesses can be fastlane.

For example, His shoes are probably a need to some kids and when you have that, you have those same broke kids wanting to borrow against it.

Bartez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Jul 30, 2014
Poland, EU
Do you? You doubt that? Let me let you in on a little secret, all businesses can be fastlane.

For example, His shoes are probably a need to some kids and when you have that, you have those same broke kids wanting to borrow against it.

Yes I know that, but I was thinking about fastlane rules written in the book ;)

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario

Absolutely Fastlane.

There's a need. It's hard to get into. You control the price you pay and what inventory you pull in. You can scale it by opening more and more. And if you hire people that have a price list, you can separate it from your time.

Not easy, but can be made Fastlane.

constantin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
May 17, 2014
Harrisburg,PA
flightclub.com is a some what similar store that doessomething similar but their cosignment.
that store is known worldwide throughout the sneaker community as a go to place for rare and hot sneakers.
i dont know how much money the business makes but they have store is both nyc and la and have been in business for over a decade so im sure is should fastlane is some way

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.