- Joined
- Nov 20, 2012
- Messages
- 76
Rep Bank
$330
$330
User Power: 42%
I’ve been using Evernote for a couple months, until recently I taught it was a nice place to jot down ideas, you know, an idea came to mind and wrote it down. The problem is that it can get messy really fast, if you don't have some sort organizational or logical system in place (as I was doing before, duh!!). Here is the link of an article, it helped me think through the process of defining how should I organize my notebooks and how to correctly use tags for maximum productivity and for my own sanity.
how to organize Evernote
This second link is shows how to use the app's advance operators (I did not know it had such flexibility), giving you pin-point accuracy for custom searches, really useful for those with a large number of notes.
advance search operators
As you may know Evernote's capability to to synchronize notes with most devices is like a God sent, but it was until I started to put some order into my chaos, and learned about the search operators, that I really started kicking productivity.
hope it helps!
how to organize Evernote
This second link is shows how to use the app's advance operators (I did not know it had such flexibility), giving you pin-point accuracy for custom searches, really useful for those with a large number of notes.
advance search operators
As you may know Evernote's capability to to synchronize notes with most devices is like a God sent, but it was until I started to put some order into my chaos, and learned about the search operators, that I really started kicking productivity.
hope it helps!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
