What's new

Taking action on a childhood dream

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Akagusuri

PARKED
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$50
Have you had dreams when you were still a little kid? Most of us should at least dreamt about something big once in our very early years.

When I was around 10 years old, I made a draft of my biggest childhood dream. It's related to a specific industry. I'm sorry if I can't tell the details. But I will be when it becomes a reality. ;)

Anyways, I started to take action on that dream when I was 12. At first, the learning part was fun. But then, when I was about to actually build something for real, I stopped. It was too difficult. All the things that I needed to learn were too much as my younger self believed. And then, things became dull since then. I gave it up and accepted the belief that the "normal" path is the only way. Go to school, get good grades, etc.

I regretted giving up on my childhood dream like that. And, in this "normal" path, I wasn't doing so well either. I've had my moments of depression when I would just give up everything and accept a very insignificant life.

But then, I've decided that I cannot live like this any longer. So, I've started reading a lot of self-development stuff on the internet when I was 16. Finally, two years later, now, I stumbled upon The Fastlane forum. It's an understatement to say that I've been reading a lot of materials here everyday. More like every hour. 😀

Now. Here I am, 18 years old, in my sophomore year as a Computer Science student, have decided to start over in my childhood dream. I missed the feeling of writing and drawing a lot of things that came in my mind. This time, with a lot of knowledge and wisdom, I WILL NOT give up!

I won't be celebrating that much yet. But, I will say thank you everyone who made such awesome stuff to read in this forum. I will still read more because there is so much to learn in life.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Zuas puv nadj foggisipv gsun e muv ug qiuqmi op vjot gusan. Nezci zua dep imecusevi up vji opfatvsz, et opfatvsoit esi ataemmz coh.
 
Ximm pux vjev xi lpux nezci qiuqmi xomm ci nusi xommoph vu jimq zua eddunqmotj zuas huemt
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom