The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Taking ACTION. My E-commerce journey from nothing to something.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

RadioActive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 12, 2014
Maryland
Hey All,

It's been a while since i've started another thread.

I've been an action-faker for too long. I'm 23 now and completely broke, I've been on this forum for years now and have nothing to show for it unfortunately. But that is only my fault due to my anxiety and fear of no control. A what-if fear if anything. I feel stuck and unmotivated.

But after being back on TFF I have been more and more eager to get something going again.

I am looking into private labeling on Shopify and other e-commerce platforms. My niche is Vape products. Stuff i use daily that I run into problems with or think could be improved or modified slightly.

A big goal of mine would be to open a B/M Store that also sells Vape products (local). There is a huge need around me and I'm constantly having to go 20+ miles away for what i need if my local store doesnt have it.

Any questions/advice is welcome!

(sorry if this is short or all over the place)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

df1992

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
238%
May 26, 2020
London
Good luck! Only thing I'd say is how will you bring value to your customers? What value are you skewing?

RadioActive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 12, 2014
Maryland
Good luck! Only thing I'd say is how will you bring value to your customers? What value are you skewing?
At the moment the thing that pops into my head is both in-store and online places are constantly sold out of either Pods or popular flavors of juices. So keeping items constantly in stock would be a big one.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.