selfmadebm
New Contributor
- Joined
- May 18, 2014
- Messages
- 39
Rep Bank
$345
$345
User Power: 141%
Hi All
With the start of the new year, it's time for a progress thread.
I'll admit I started one last year, but I did it in the INSIDERS forum (accidentally). So, I'd like to close that one and reopen it here, although I was providing monthly updates in that thread.
To catch everyone up on the business, here is everything that happened in 2015. If you take the time to read this article, you will know everything there is to know! It's a month by month break down of everything that happens and provides revenue summaries showing how we climbed from $0 - $10k in our first year.
https://ninjaoutreach.com/one-year-in-saas-business-here-is-what-happened/
The goal is to get to 30k a month by the end of the year, and I will be updating every month or so and answering questions along the way.
Original Posting (Insiders) - Taking A SaaS To $10k MRR - https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...g-software-business-from-0k-to-10k-mrr.54811/
With the start of the new year, it's time for a progress thread.
I'll admit I started one last year, but I did it in the INSIDERS forum (accidentally). So, I'd like to close that one and reopen it here, although I was providing monthly updates in that thread.
To catch everyone up on the business, here is everything that happened in 2015. If you take the time to read this article, you will know everything there is to know! It's a month by month break down of everything that happens and provides revenue summaries showing how we climbed from $0 - $10k in our first year.
https://ninjaoutreach.com/one-year-in-saas-business-here-is-what-happened/
The goal is to get to 30k a month by the end of the year, and I will be updating every month or so and answering questions along the way.
Original Posting (Insiders) - Taking A SaaS To $10k MRR - https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...g-software-business-from-0k-to-10k-mrr.54811/
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
