- Joined
- Feb 14, 2013
- Messages
- 77
Rep Bank
$390
$390
User Power: 86%
Seen a few of my competitors tagging their FB page in 3rd parties relevant FB picture posts. Thought this isn't a bad idea to drive traffic to your own page. However I can't figure out how to post my own page aswell.
If I click "tag photo" then in the "Type any name" popup box, I can't use "@" to find my business page. Manually entering my business name creates a tag but it doesn't redirect to my page. Being signed in as my business page/personal account makes no difference.
What am I missing?
If I click "tag photo" then in the "Type any name" popup box, I can't use "@" to find my business page. Manually entering my business name creates a tag but it doesn't redirect to my page. Being signed in as my business page/personal account makes no difference.
What am I missing?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
