The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Switching things up.

mclassic90

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 16, 2017
Connecticut
Hey everyone, glad to be on the forums. Following a year full of medical issues, I've been working at changing every negative aspect of my life into a positive one. I've gotten into shape, further educated myself through several books, (including of course the Fastlane) and cut out negative people. The Millionaire Fastlane is actually the most recent of the books I've finished, and so I'm still soaking it in, occasionally looking back at certain parts to really try and change my old "common" viewpoints into ones that are valuable in the attempt to switch from the sidewalk mentality. I'm not sure what sort of business I am looking to start, but I will certainly be figuring that out in the very near future and taking action, ready to embrace the experience whether it be a failure or a success (something new for me as I've feared failure like many for a long time). I hope to provide some value through my journey to the other members of the forum as well once I am a bit farther along in the process. Until then I'll be checking out some of the gold threads later on this evening, and I know that soaking in some of that knowledge will inspire me to start grinding hard towards financial freedom and eventual success.

Nice to meet you,
Mike

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...