Hey everyone, glad to be on the forums. Following a year full of medical issues, I've been working at changing every negative aspect of my life into a positive one. I've gotten into shape, further educated myself through several books, (including of course the Fastlane) and cut out negative people. The Millionaire Fastlane is actually the most recent of the books I've finished, and so I'm still soaking it in, occasionally looking back at certain parts to really try and change my old "common" viewpoints into ones that are valuable in the attempt to switch from the sidewalk mentality. I'm not sure what sort of business I am looking to start, but I will certainly be figuring that out in the very near future and taking action, ready to embrace the experience whether it be a failure or a success (something new for me as I've feared failure like many for a long time). I hope to provide some value through my journey to the other members of the forum as well once I am a bit farther along in the process. Until then I'll be checking out some of the gold threads later on this evening, and I know that soaking in some of that knowledge will inspire me to start grinding hard towards financial freedom and eventual success.
Nice to meet you,
Mike
Nice to meet you,
Mike
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
