The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Switching Lanes

afrankmore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2020
Central California
Good Morning, I am Anthony and I reside in California's Central Valley, the Agriculture Hub. I just wanted to submit a brief introduction since I see myself being active in this forum. I am 35 years old, I am a single father of a 14 year old boy going on 25. I currently work in the Security industry as a Healthcare Security Officer for a major California Healthcare Network. I have worked in the Security industry for the past five years and prior to that, I worked in Agriculture. Prior to 2013, I made treasonous choices that directly impacted my life. I fell into the wrong crowd at a very early age and fell into substance abuse at the age of 12. I didn't completely repair, change and redevelop my entire life until I was around 27. In 2013, I was focused on rebuilding every aspect of my life and I was hungry to life a good life. To keep this fairly short and simple I will focus on my entreprenuer failures which led me to where I am today (Which is still growing). I have tried the MLM style concepts, I have tried "investing" in money chains, I have completed 3 complete business plans that have been ready to be sent over to a lender but only fell short after learning my credit score, and job history was not in good standings. The businesses that I have sitting in folders are great concepts, two of which specifically for the Agriculture industry and the other one is a Seasonal business. After reading, the millionaire fastlane , which is one of many books I have picked up over the past few years is the only book that has helped change my perspective and the way I think. It has given me the confidence to fail in return, to succeed exponentially. In my early twenties, when I stated I was a slave to substance abuse, I was also a criminal. I was a dirtbag and my record proved it (Sidebar: my record is completely destroyed and I have re-established my life in FULL!) but with those years I developed skills. Yes, I know that sounds really bad but today I can tell you that what I learned as a criminal and excelled my life today in the Security Industry and Public Safety. I am taking Security Industry concepts as they relate to physical safety and well-being and making them available to the masses. I am currently working with the small business development center to help me organize my thoughts and take calculated steps. I combining my past life and current life to create, design, develop and produce a piece of Technology that will bring personal security advocacy to the pockets of millions! Thank you for reading this far, I appreciate each and everyone of you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome, glad to hear you turned your life around!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...