The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Switching design companies

Luke12321

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
I am asking this question for my brother. He has a website for his business in which he has already paid for. He is wanting to find a company he can work better with as the one they orginally picked was a bit slow to respond (not 24/7 service) and communication was hard (language barriers). They may need the site to eventually be re-designed here and there as they tweak it and try different layouts to improve conversions. The contract they have with the company ends in October. Any suggestions?

Should he switch to a big hosting company (ex. godaddy) and pay them for hosting and just hire a designer everytime he wants to make a change? I think he pays the company he is with currently $50.00 a month for hosting (they don't need much bandwith as all traffic comes from small google adwords campaign) and they will change content on the site for them but it is a huge hassle to even get something simple done.

What would you guys suggest?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.