The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Switch from the Slowlane to the Fastlane

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

rynor

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Mar 15, 2019
Orlando, FL
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 26-year-old currently living in Los Angeles. My professional experience is in Information Technology, working for both small and large corporations. I've held a few jobs ranging from Tier 1 Network Engineer to Senior Systems Engineer, whatever those titles mean.

I'm about one-third of the way through The Millionaire Fastlane and have to say, it's been a much-needed punch to the gut. MJ's honesty is refreshing in a world full of social media "entrepreneurs" and "gurus.” I've read plenty of books, listened to podcasts, and watched dozens of videos on the topic of entrepreneurship - a lot of them don't give you any real value and just tell you the things you want to hear. Plus, the content is usually outdated.

The book has made me realize that I've lived quite a few years of my adult life in the Slowlane under false pretenses. I hated every second of it. I'm not saying that being an “intrapreneur” is the worst thing in the world, but it wasn't for me. And although I was making decent money, I couldn't see a point to putting myself through 40+ hour workweeks so that other people could go on expensive vacations. I wanted more out of life. Having to reshape my mindset has been the toughest challenge to date. Through a handful of failed business ideas, I’m still redefining my process.

Skip to now - I'm in the process of building my own residential tech services company. It's less than a month old and I’m still fine-tuning. I want to be financially free so deeply, that I think about it 24/7. I'm doing everything I can to ensure that it is successful. That's why I'm here. I want to meet fellow like-minded individuals and accelerate that growth. Making some friendships along the way would be awesome too.

Look forward to talking to you guys (and gals) around the forums.

Ryon

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
Welcome welcome welcome

Everyone else must have missed your post! Its fairly friendly too as long as you can handle criticism well.

This forum has everything you need. Enjoy!

Oh yeah... I went through the gold and notable threads as recommended. They really gave me a deeper understanding of the mindset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome to the forum rynor. This is a great place to share and chat with fast laners. I am constantly finding new nuggets of knowledge in the many threads. When you've finished The Millionaire Fastlane go the thread with that name and leave a comment. Looking forward to sharing your story.

rynor

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Mar 15, 2019
Orlando, FL
Welcome welcome welcome

Everyone else must have missed your post! Its fairly friendly too as long as you can handle criticism well.

This forum has everything you need. Enjoy!

Oh yeah... I went through the gold and notable threads as recommended. They really gave me a deeper understanding of the mindset.

Welcome to the forum rynor. This is a great place to share and chat with fast laners. I am constantly finding new nuggets of knowledge in the many threads. When you've finished The Millionaire Fastlane go the thread with that name and leave a comment. Looking forward to sharing your story.

Thank you both! I will share more about my business and those kinds of updates as time goes on. And you're both right, I've already started gathering some awesome information from the GOLD/NOTABLE threads.

Look forward to seeing you guys around the forums.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...