The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Suggestions Please !

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Syaltanish

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Aug 2, 2021
Hey Guys ! Tanish this side from India, as I mentioned earlier in my introduction, I have left my Job because I don't want to work for anyone, so because of my Job savings that I have, I can finally give myself 1 full year to figure out what to do as MJ stated in his book that one of the happiest moments in his life was when he came to know he wouldn't have to work for anyone for at least 1 year, in the past also I have tried some businesses and failed because I didn't have business knowledge , now I have the theoretical knowledge so what would be your suggestion for me , How should I invest 1 year, what things I should consider, anyone who can relate to my scenario, please suggest !!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bracknelson

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 28, 2020
Hey Guys ! Tanish this side from India, as I mentioned earlier in my introduction, I have left my Job because I don't want to work for anyone, so because of my Job savings that I have, I can finally give myself 1 full year to figure out what to do as MJ stated in his book that one of the happiest moments in his life was when he came to know he wouldn't have to work for anyone for at least 1 year, in the past also I have tried some businesses and failed because I didn't have business knowledge , now I have the theoretical knowledge so what would be your suggestion for me , How should I invest 1 year, what things I should consider, anyone who can relate to my scenario, please suggest !!
Gain some Business knowledge from any organization.
For business, you have to have some knowledge of business or experience, which is a must in business to grow or I suggest you start an online business or take some help who is running the business already or have the knowledge of that business.

KushShah9492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 2, 2021
India
IMHO, pick up a skill from Udemy or Skillshare or any other such platforms, start freelancing with those skills, and in the meanwhile learn effective sales and marketing. Figure out how to turn those skills into business.

I know it's easier said than done, but if you keep going, you'll eventually switch lanes from slowlane to fastlane.

For starters, check this out :

Lyinx

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA
create value

how?

what is something that annoys you? do you have to walk far to get to the restaurant everyday? only one place in the country to get new tires for your vehicle, and they always take too long and charge too much? what really annoys you that you would gladly pay more to have something done better? Are there other people that have the same problem? if so, could you fix that for them?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.