Hi guys, I've been browsing the forum relentlessly for the last few weeks and have learned a lot. Props to MJ for setting up such an awesome environment and the writing the life changing book.
Anyways, I've been trying to find a need for a subscription based business that is a web app online. But I just can't seem to find a need, or a sector which isn't dominated by a major player. I want to create an automated business that can serve at least 10k people and charge $10 per month. (Don't worry, I'm not focusing on the mischevious cat
(money), I know the product is the core)
Are there any subscription based businesses you know or can point me towards?
P.s Bit about myself. I'm 22, a business management student at a "top" UK university, not very technical however have learnt enough RubyonRails to build a protoype.
Thank you.
Anyways, I've been trying to find a need for a subscription based business that is a web app online. But I just can't seem to find a need, or a sector which isn't dominated by a major player. I want to create an automated business that can serve at least 10k people and charge $10 per month. (Don't worry, I'm not focusing on the mischevious cat
Are there any subscription based businesses you know or can point me towards?
P.s Bit about myself. I'm 22, a business management student at a "top" UK university, not very technical however have learnt enough RubyonRails to build a protoype.
Thank you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
