The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

UK Based Business

Threads with an onging chat or conversation
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertbanking

New Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 6, 2021
Hello you wonderful and intelligent people that make up these forums. I sincerely hope you are in good spirits and doing well.

I have operated a UK Sole Trader business for a few years now, then incorporated to a Ltd company, mainly in affiliate marketing and some drop shipping of certain products. However i find i pay alot of tax the Corporation Tax, it seems unfair when companys like Amazon are taking advantage of low taxation country's and then offsetting loans from other businesses to lower taxation. I kindly wondered by being based in England could i kindly get support to setup an offshore business with a registered office to save taxation and would it be worth doing please? Further would it be worth looking into creating loans to offset against my Corporation Tax bill to reduce costs please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful for any support you can give it would mean the world to me.

Sending you lots of good wishes and hope you have a fabulous and wonderful life. Thank you so much to all the wonderful people who are very supportive on these forums and write some very helpful content. Very best wishes to you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tau Ceti

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
330%
Sep 15, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
Hello you wonderful and intelligent people that make up these forums. I sincerely hope you are in good spirits and doing well.

I have operated a UK Sole Trader business for a few years now, then incorporated to a Ltd company, mainly in affiliate marketing and some drop shipping of certain products. However i find i pay alot of tax the Corporation Tax, it seems unfair when companys like Amazon are taking advantage of low taxation country's and then offsetting loans from other businesses to lower taxation. I kindly wondered by being based in England could i kindly get support to setup an offshore business with a registered office to save taxation and would it be worth doing please? Further would it be worth looking into creating loans to offset against my Corporation Tax bill to reduce costs please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful for any support you can give it would mean the world to me.

Sending you lots of good wishes and hope you have a fabulous and wonderful life. Thank you so much to all the wonderful people who are very supportive on these forums and write some very helpful content. Very best wishes to you.

Mate this isn't a tax heaven forum!

If you need to reduce your tax bill this much then you are better off talking to an accountant in the UK who I am sure will be more knowledgeable regarding the tax laws and could help you set up your company in a way that you would minimize your taxes.

But before you do that, let me ask you a question?

Is this really the best use of your time?

I mean if your revenue is a few million pounds a year, I can see this being useful but if you are under 1 million, I suggest you spend your time increasing your revenue and then later on spend some time optimizing your taxes.

Just food for thought.

UK_Mike

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 10, 2020
North West UK
Exactly as above - speak to an accountant who can tell you how to minimise tax and, more to the point, can advise on the difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion - the first is legal, the other is not, in the UK. That's not to say that any old accountant will be able to be the most creative in terms of what you can legally do - an average high street firm probably has little knowledge of such things so you may have to look around for someone who knows what they're talking about.

You'll need to be making a decent amount of profit to make it worthwhile, and for the accountant fees. I recall seeing something on the TV about companies having registered offices in somewhere like the Isle of Man, and in another country in mainland Europe that I've forgotten for now, so it's possibly worth looking at if your figures make it worth it.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Wow, you sound like a real winner, from suing department stores because their theft alarm sounded off errantly, to potential tax fraud, the consummate Sidewalker I've been talking about for over 15 years.

You're at the wrong forum-- I would suggest Reddit where these free money grifts likely have more actionable advice for you.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads