The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Stuggler's logbook

Idea threads

WanTiK

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Feb 19, 2023
France
First post on this logbook, I'll try to keep it updated as frequently as I can.

I'm currently unemployed, in-debt of 1.8k, if I don't pay my rent next month I'll be homeless.

First short term objective is to get a job as fast as possible to pay for the rent and my debt.
I'm just gonna print some resumes and go to each restaurant/bar of my town to get a job as server or anything else.

Next step is to pay for cheap courses on udemy to learn how to use python for machine learning/AI skills.

I already know how to use HTML, CSS, JS, Express, Node and MongoDB so I can already build decent websites / web apps.
The gym where I train has its website shutdown so I'll try to build them one for some money as I know the owners.

Then next year I'm gonna go back to my studies in programming at the university, I used to study exercise science but there is zero opportunity in that field, I already have friends that are skillfull in that domain so I just redirect people to them. Where I live if I go back to the university I'll have a student flat and some money each month.

The end goal would be to build a company making softwares using AI to solve companies problems. I had this idea where I used to work. It was an office job for the national train company where we would do manually tasks that could easily be done by artificial intelligence such as updating manually delays on trains etc... I think that human potential is too great to waste it doing tasks that could be done automatically. To be fair, I kinda lost hope, all this struggling and suffering to just get back to rock bottom, dealing with all the mental health issues etc but I won't give up because there are a lot of people who have helped get past a lot of bad situations so now I have to help them back. This process is gonna take a lot of effort and time but I'll pay it gladly. I've accepted the pain, the solitude and the struggle, but if I stop now, all of it would be wasted, I have to give meaning to it.

Mistakes I have to avoid and lessons that I learned from past experiences:
- action faking: I'm really prone to it because inside I'm scared of failing, not meeting the expectations and letting down those who have put faith in me
- not considering my mental health: I'm struggling on a daily basis against a lot of mental health problems that I carry from my past but if I don't try to face it, it's never gonna get better
-tunnel vision: not thinking long term and just putting all my eggs in one basket and ending in-debt

The list goes on but these are the main ones.

Thanks for reading this and have a great day.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.