The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Student doing a Thesis on entrepreneur thinking

AxelA

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 23, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am AxelA a french student in Business School.

For my last year of school I have a thesis to do and I wanted to do it on entrepreneurial thinking. After wandering on internet I found this forum with what seems to be a big and helpful community.

I also have myself entrepreneurial project that I want to start one day, but I still need to work on it before being able to do so and starting in the best condition.

Can someone tell me if it is possible for me to post a topic with a link to a questionnaire I made in order to collect data on entrepreneur?

Thank you very much in advance for your help and advinces.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
I also have myself entrepreneurial project that I want to start one day, but I still need to work on it before being able to do so and starting in the best condition.
Why do you need to wait? Conditions will never be perfect. What can you start today or this week to nudge this forward?

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Why do you need to wait? Conditions will never be perfect. What can you start today or this week to nudge this forward?
^ The perfect 3 sentence doctoral dissertation in entrepreneurial thought!

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Hi everyone,

I am AxelA a french student in Business School.

For my last year of school I have a thesis to do and I wanted to do it on entrepreneurial thinking. After wandering on internet I found this forum with what seems to be a big and helpful community.

Can someone tell me if it is possible for me to post a topic with a link to a questionnaire I made in order to collect data on entrepreneur?

Thank you very much in advance for your help and advinces.
I would start with this book. It's the best book on Entrepreneurship

If you want to get a quick taste of our Ethos, check this out:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p58cbhTWz6s

and this

If you want a more Academic view, I really like Jordan Peterson on this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGax4DsAadk

AxelA

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 23, 2019
Thank you all for your answer.

I don't start because my preparations are not finished. I know that you need to take some risk when creating a company and I'm not afraid of that, but you also need to be well prepared before in order to have the best conditions. I also don't start because I basically need money to live actually.

Is it possible for me to post a topic with the link to my questionnaire for my thesis?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.