The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Student and Entrepreneur

WORLASI

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Nov 24, 2018
Hi, my name is Worlasi and I am from Ghana. I am a student and an entrepreneur wanting to enter into the waste management as well as the online space.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
I'm curious about the waste management venture. What are doing in the waste management industry?

WORLASI

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Nov 24, 2018
Hi, my name is Worlasi and I am from Ghana. I am a student and an entrepreneur wanting to enter into the waste management as well as the online space.
My country has waste in abundance. Plastic waste forms a larger portion. The plan is to have a waste management centre where waste will be collected from various homes and industries or companies and either recycled or convert into energy. The country already has an energy deficit.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome aboard. I really like your way of thinking. Waste management is anything but sexy, but it's a tremendous opportunity.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...