The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Story time

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Nick perry01

New Contributor
Apr 6, 2020
Kansas city,missouri
Ok, I dont know if this belongs here, but I just had a really funny encounter.

My friend created a instagram GC, and then he said "Nicholas, why dont you do reasearch for my insta group acc" we were in a gc with 2 other people. I said I'm busy, and then another person said "I bet I'm more bysy than you"(or something like that). I then listed all the things I do and he was like "oh god, thats a lot. here's ahow it mostly played out

me:
getting my job, writing wattpad stories, participate of too blogs, making a logo for 1 blog, tryinng to figure out buisness and entreprenuer stuff, owner of 5 discord servers, general life stuff, trying tio pass my state exam, uploading to all my sm, practicing for my state exam, active member of three forums, meditation, and exercising

him:
oh god

me:
LOL

him:
thats alot, welp

Me:
im litterly cracking up

Him:
thats too much

Another:
thats alot,like alot,
yeh

him:
how do you breath:

Me:
i do metition and exercise

him:
add that to the list

another:
the list is getting so long

some more msgs of non-importance

Me:

on average, i get 4 hours of sleep when i do what i need to do

another:
(person name) i think we are in the wrong group
oh my god

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Hi guys, I repost here my old review with a small update : Feb 2020 : Hi guys, Just wanted...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock