The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

STOP Cheating Yourself and Earn What You're Worth!

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
442%
May 27, 2013
United States
The linked article above goes a bit into ROTI and Return on Stress, but I will next week as well.
Nice read, and I shared all the misconceptions his naysayers did before I read the article.

"REITs are more profitable than rentals in most cases and that's despite being safer and requiring less effort from investors."

- Very interesting to me.

There was a time in my life where I thought Single Family rentals was going to be my "thing"... maybe with some flips in there too. I can't imagine wanting to do that now.... maybe with a property management company. Or maybe REITs are where it's at.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I sell leads + meetings to all sorts of digital agencies, which includes SMMA, but not limited to it. I acquire the leads via cold email + LinkedIn.

Still not sure...

If you forced me to guess I'd put you in the white/gray area.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

For a long time I was thinking about this totally backwards. I thought that I wanted a small niche because I thought, or had heard, that big markets were "red oceans," that big markets were too competitive, and that big markets were bad places for new entrepreneurs to enter. But this is obviously wrong, as you have explained here. Thank you @MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007