The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Stimulus Package

WheelsRCool

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Aug 12, 2007
Yankees338, you are very wise, educated, and well-spoken for a sixteen year-old. When I was your age, I was a total cocky-a$$ on the Internet (still am to an extent :D). You at sixteen seem to have more knowledge and wisdom than many people in their fourties and up. Work hard, start early on your business ventures, maybe you could be a multimillionaire by twenty-four or twenty-five! Good luck ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Yankees338, you are very wise, educated, and well-spoken for a sixteen year-old. When I was your age, I was a total cocky-a$$ on the Internet (still am to an extent :D). You at sixteen seem to have more knowledge and wisdom than many people in their fourties and up. Work hard, start early on your business ventures, maybe you could be a multimillionaire by twenty-four or twenty-five! Good luck ;)
Thanks a bunch, sir!

Your bank of knowledge ain't half bad either. :)

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
While I completely agree with you, I'm afraid that this thread is steering toward a political debate that's beyond the scope of this forum.

Instead, we should focus in on what we do best...take the hand that we're dealt and outplay everyone else at the table. :smx9:

Agreed, lets steer this towards what Andviv suggested....what would you do with the $600???

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007
What would I do with an unexpected "windfall" of 600 to 2000?

Buy Silver.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rcardin

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 30, 2007
Arlington, TX
Looks like 1500 for our household. Very tempting to use it on our summer vacation at the coast. Will probably go into our business account to build up a good reserve again for our next house.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.