Hey Guy's I took a step Back fr.om the forum. Dug my heels in tested some products, found multiple half assed drop-shipping manufacturers that I found on my own. Without a membership to supplier type deal. Tried Kijiji adds got a couple sales. Product pics and adds were on fire. Suppliers Sucked Balls! Yep I'm allergic to stupid so I dropped them in a heart beat.
At the risk of the Back lash for quitting, giving up. Pussy, wuss comments. I'm giving you a premature F.O.C.U.S.
I'm done with the drop ship method everyone's selling crap products or services. And researching it with my lap top is like driving my kia through a mud hole.
I'm taking a break from the eCommerce refocusing my energy into My slowlane Job I'm striking a deal with my boss to take on All his rooves by the job. Concentrating on creating a large float, branding myself and business, creating a natural fallowing through word of mouth and the odd targeted ads. Than start carrying quality product for my Niche.
At the risk of the Back lash for quitting, giving up. Pussy, wuss comments. I'm giving you a premature F.O.C.U.S.
I'm done with the drop ship method everyone's selling crap products or services. And researching it with my lap top is like driving my kia through a mud hole.
I'm taking a break from the eCommerce refocusing my energy into My slowlane Job I'm striking a deal with my boss to take on All his rooves by the job. Concentrating on creating a large float, branding myself and business, creating a natural fallowing through word of mouth and the odd targeted ads. Than start carrying quality product for my Niche.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
