- Joined
- Jul 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,215
Rep Bank
$1,830
$1,830
User Power: 23%
After reading some motivational quotes, I realized that I may be in the bad habit of looking more at doing a "transaction" instead of doing a "deal". "Doing a deal" (according to the post which was so right on) involves a nice blend of opportunity, criteria and terms. I got to thinking about how I am constantly analyzing deals, and then I had this thought...what if I'm not doing the due dilligence correctly and my analysis is moot?! So, I was thinking- how about we play with some sample transactions/deals and experienced investors show what steps they would take next. Can we go through and you guys show if a property is a transaction or a deal and why? ...and what terms would make it a deal? Can't wait to see what people say!!
Example #1:
(Mind you this is all made up...sort of :smxB
I've found a building with a 10 year lease. They are asking $350k and the tenant (been there since '86) pays $2800/month on a triple net lease.
What steps would you take next?
Example #1:
(Mind you this is all made up...sort of :smxB
I've found a building with a 10 year lease. They are asking $350k and the tenant (been there since '86) pays $2800/month on a triple net lease.
What steps would you take next?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
