Hi!
Soon I will start launching my online & mobile application. Because I do not have a lot of experience in branding my product I am looking for an extensive but practical book on branding / marketing of my online product. I've read a lot online but I'm looking for one or more books where everything is in one place.
Some elements I want to learn:
- Effectively building a social media audience
- Positioning of the brand
- Creating cost effective online marketing campaigns
- Keeping the customer to use the product
- Measuring the campaigns with the right indicators
Searching this forum didn't give me the results I was looking for.
Hope you guys have some good suggestions!
Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk
Soon I will start launching my online & mobile application. Because I do not have a lot of experience in branding my product I am looking for an extensive but practical book on branding / marketing of my online product. I've read a lot online but I'm looking for one or more books where everything is in one place.
Some elements I want to learn:
- Effectively building a social media audience
- Positioning of the brand
- Creating cost effective online marketing campaigns
- Keeping the customer to use the product
- Measuring the campaigns with the right indicators
Searching this forum didn't give me the results I was looking for.
Hope you guys have some good suggestions!
Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
