The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Startup Progress Launched May 1 2016

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Duy Skye

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 2, 2017
New Hampshire
So why did not you give me that answer from the previous month? Why do I have to wait so long? Why did I try to contact you so many times but did not receive the answer? But the gift cards do not have a problem why it is not paid? Give me a satisfactory answer?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Duy Skye

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 2, 2017
New Hampshire
Why is it that when I declare unpaid and say that your project is fraudulent, will I get the answer? please give me the proper answer.

C-Jay

Audeamus
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Aug 7, 2017
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
This is 100% the strangest thread I've seen on this forum. It's like a weird schizophrenic soap opera.

ejames

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Nov 5, 2015
New York
This is 100% the strangest thread I've seen on this forum. It's like a weird schizophrenic soap opera.

Lol this guy created a second account after his first account went to trash. Keep submitting bad cards then we lose money thats why we have a rating system on sellers who sells us cards. Anything less than a 60% rating we don't want on our platform.

Duy Skye

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 2, 2017
New Hampshire
What if you were using my gift card? Why did not I receive payment? Why do I lose those gift cards? Where's my money? The platform has you there is a scam there.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Duy Skye

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 2, 2017
New Hampshire
The total amount payable for all gift cards used is $ 1300, which is not a small number, so why not get paid? That sure is a scam sign on his foundation. And on his facebook page I also saw many warnings about his deception.
EJ GIFT CARDS

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.