What's new

startup.com - film

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Redshft

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
550
Location
Greenville, NC
Rep Bank
$615
User Power: 4%
Startup.com - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Has anyone on here watched this documentary? I've been wanting to watch it as I just heard about it recently. I went to the school's library to check it out today, but it is on "reserve" meaning a couple of professors have it on reserve for their students and I can't check it out unless I'm one of the students. I may go up there tomorrow if some different workers are in there and tell them I am in the class.

Being a lover of film making AND e-business (obviously) I am very interested in watching this and wanted to know what others thought about the story?

There is also e-dreams which is another similar documentary that I want to see.

e-Dreams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O jewi ov, o dep tipf ov uwis vu zua og zua xeppe qez gus nifoe tjoqqoph epf tipf ov cedl. MUM ovt opvisitvoph. omm siqusv nusi mevis.
 
O eqqsidoevi ov, cav vjisi ot e wofiu sipvem qmedi jisi op vuxp vjev sipvt ov uav gus ecuav $3. O katv xepv vu tii og O dep hiv ov gus gsii gsun vji mocsesz gostv. :)
 
Og epzupi jet Pivgmoy, I-Fsient ot eweomecmi up vjisi. O dep'v xeov vu djidl ov uav! Pu madl xovj Tvesvaq.dun, emvjuahj O FOF gopf vjot umf Djesmoi Suti opviswoix...
Djesmoi Suti: Nez 25, 2001
 
Tuniupi sidunnipfif tvesvaq.dun vu ni e xjomi ehu epf O'wi jef pu madl gopfoph ov. Pivgmoy fuitp'v dessz ov gus tuni sietup. Vjeplt gus vji voq ecuav i-fsient. O'mm figopovimz qav vjev up nz Pivgmoy motv.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom