I've been a TFL member for six years now with nothing to show for it. I've imported and made many, many mistakes. I made many life mistakes that wasted time. Two years ago I started this thread. I started importing again but stuck to one product. That product did well at first but died off. I let it go.
I haven't really worked in a year and been lazy. About a month ago something clicked. I get off my a$$. I know the basics of importing and selling. I need to stop half-assed attempts do it right.
I came back to the forums and read TMF again. I found a product, contacted manufactures in China, received samples and then placed a small order. I had a few questions and found the answers here in the forums.
Product A is live on eBay. My account is new, so the product is low in the search results. I have been selling personal items to get a little extra capital and raise my feedback. The product is also on Amazon FBA. Amazon selling is new to me so I am studying more.
I have received a sample of Product B and placed a small order. Still contacting manufacturers to find the best deal.
I hope this thread will help others as well as me. I'll keep it updated.
I haven't really worked in a year and been lazy. About a month ago something clicked. I get off my a$$. I know the basics of importing and selling. I need to stop half-assed attempts do it right.
I came back to the forums and read TMF again. I found a product, contacted manufactures in China, received samples and then placed a small order. I had a few questions and found the answers here in the forums.
Product A is live on eBay. My account is new, so the product is low in the search results. I have been selling personal items to get a little extra capital and raise my feedback. The product is also on Amazon FBA. Amazon selling is new to me so I am studying more.
I have received a sample of Product B and placed a small order. Still contacting manufacturers to find the best deal.
I hope this thread will help others as well as me. I'll keep it updated.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
