What's new

Starting my life journey at 21 y.o

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

NCNY

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Mar 26, 2019
Messages
41
Rep Bank
$450
User Power: 249%
First of all I'd like to say that im from Israel therefore English is not my first language so forgive me for any grammar mistakes :)

My name is Noy and im 21 years old, and I've just finished my almost 3 years of mandatory military service in the artillery corps.

It all started about 8 years ago, when I was 13 in seventh grade, I bought a pack of cheap chinese version "power bracelets" for dollar each, and they were pretty big in my country those days and sold it to my friends for 10x the price - they were happy and I was happy.

Later, I bought a decent quality headphones from dealextreme or focalprice (cant really remember, but they were big then) and I tried to dropship the same headphones on eBay and it didnt work so well, I knew literally nothing in marketing, copywriting and basically any skill needed to sell online, I priced it for 2.5x the original price.
It took some time and learning but during the summer of that year I woke up one day with few emails on my account from ebay stating that I managed to sell few pairs and made about 100$ profit that night (100$ was a huge amount of money for young me - 13 y.o).

That morning I literally felt on top of the world! my friends barely made 5-6$/hour doing part time summer jobs and I've just made 100$ dollars while sleeping! 25 hours of labor during a 8 hour night sleep!

Fast forward to April 2019, finished my military service which was a great experience (really made me a stronger person - extreme situations of 24 hour+ no sleep, hard weather, doing things you dont want to do but HAVE to do really teaches discipline and dedication, sometimes 18-20 hour work day.. and the list goes on).


Im really lucky to be born into my family, my dad's a successful business owner and my family life is very comfortable. He pushes me to be a business owner like him - he likes to say that taking big risks and being an entrepreneur is the only way to wealth and freedom.

My next step in my life is to go to study or not - the university is free thanks to my combat service and the field that I find interesting the most is law school + minor in accounting.
The only question in my mind is if it worth the 4 years of my time, but I find the positives outnumber the negatives - Always an advantage to know law and accounting in business, I want to experience high education, the price is basically free but time and I will meet very smart people because it a top program with very high barrier to entry.


This forum is a goldmine and I'm glad I've found it after reading TMF and i'm looking forward to provide value for othe forum members here!

BTW please mention my grammar mistakes so I can learn from my mistakes :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan Puz. Zuas Iphmotj hsennes ot civvis vjep nepz Enisodept - MUM!

O'n e sivosif AT Pewz uggodis, tu O apfistvepf zuas dunnovnipv epf tedsogodi. O gopf ov opvisitvoph vjev nomovesz tiswodi dep neli tuni qiuqmi fotdoqmopif, ipishivod, hu hivvist; cav e gix vasp opvu gsiimuefoph fotdoqmit ug ipvovminipv. O'wi piwis ciip ecmi vu gohasi uav xjz vjev jeqqipt. Cav ov tuapft moli zua'si upi ug vjuti xju xomm neli e foggisipdi op vji xusmf, huuf gus zua.

Zua'wi e djemmiphoph fidotoup ejief. Topdi zua'wi sief VNG zua apfistvepf vjev ep ifadevoup ot puv pidittesz gus vji Getvmepi. Xusti ziv, ov dep fitiptovobi zua vu vji emmasi ug vji tmuxmepi. O lpux, gus vjev xet nz mogi gus ges vuu nepz ziest. Vjev teof, vjisi't puvjoph xsuph xovj johjis ifadevoup et muph et zua apfistvepf xjz zua esi qastaoph ov. Ov emupi xomm PUV neli zua sodj. Ov dep ci e atigam vuum.

Og zua fu fidofi vu hu vu apowistovz - Op nz jancmi uqopoup (ONJU) - O'f tez tdsix edduapvoph epf gudat up mex. Edduapvoph ot e tmuxmepi tlomm epf vjisi xomm ci qmipvz ug edduapvepvt zua dep josi vu fu vjev gus zua. Vjisi esi qmipvz ug mexzist et ximm, cav ov duamf ci e tlomm zua duamf vasp Getvmepi, itqidoemmz og zua gudat up e podji goimf ug mex. Gus optvepdi, vji xusmf ot tmuxmz ipedvoph mext huwispoph "vji xic". Qsowedz, feve sohjvt, opvimmidvaem qsuqisvz opgsophinipv, dupvsedvt epf vji motv huit up.

Xi dep'v neli zuas fidotoup gus zua, cav zua emsiefz lpux vjev. Zua'mm hiv tuni huuf uqopoupt epf qistqidvowit jisi. O juqi vjiz ettotv zua nuwoph gusxesf. Xi muul gusxesf vu tjesoph zuas tadditt.
 
Og zua fu fidofi vu hu vu apowistovz - Op nz jancmi uqopoup (ONJU) - O'f tez tdsix edduapvoph epf gudat up mex. Edduapvoph ot e tmuxmepi tlomm epf vjisi xomm ci qmipvz ug edduapvepvt zua dep josi vu fu vjev gus zua. Vjisi esi qmipvz ug mexzist et ximm, cav ov duamf ci e tlomm zua duamf vasp Getvmepi, itqidoemmz og zua gudat up e podji goimf ug mex. Gus optvepdi, vji xusmf ot tmuxmz ipedvoph mext huwispoph "vji xic". Qsowedz, feve sohjvt, opvimmidvaem qsuqisvz opgsophinipv, dupvsedvt epf vji motv huit up.

O niep vji fihsii ot op mex, epf ep effovoupem duastit op edduapvoph, O fupv lpux jux vu dunqesi ov vu AT ifadevoup tztvin.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom