Martin Kocher
New Contributor
Hi everyone!
I am a 16-year-old with a goal to escape the mediocrity both my parents have adopted. I want to be an entrepreneur to provide value because money is only one part of the equation. I'm still in high school and I am an athlete so I don't have all the time in the world but instead of making excuses I am developing my product to begin my Fastlane journey, a product that will make my hobby, photography, easier and solves a need in the niche. I am quite new to the forum, but I'm quite familiar with entrepreneurship, I've been doing it for years (made my own products when I was little and created a lawn service business in the neighborhood). So far I love this community! HUGE thanks to MJ for changing my life.
I hope to start talking to people in the forum!
I am a 16-year-old with a goal to escape the mediocrity both my parents have adopted. I want to be an entrepreneur to provide value because money is only one part of the equation. I'm still in high school and I am an athlete so I don't have all the time in the world but instead of making excuses I am developing my product to begin my Fastlane journey, a product that will make my hobby, photography, easier and solves a need in the niche. I am quite new to the forum, but I'm quite familiar with entrepreneurship, I've been doing it for years (made my own products when I was little and created a lawn service business in the neighborhood). So far I love this community! HUGE thanks to MJ for changing my life.
I hope to start talking to people in the forum!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
