Hello everyone,
I accidentaly found this forum when me and a friend of mine from college had the idea of creating a clothing brand so I was doing some googling about the subject it led me to a thread from here. That was three months ago when my account was created. I did nothing ever since and actually knew nothing from this "universe" so just being here and reading/following threads was an eye opener for me that made me think that this is a "world" where i want to be. (Just bought TMF and currently reading and loving it!)
A brief story about myself: I'm 20 years old and i'm from Portugal, doing my second year of Biochemistry and working part time(25hrs/week). My parents are emigrants what made me live by myself since my 17 however i still have the luck that they pay the appartment that i'm living and the college bills so i'm very greatfull to them and i wish to provide them a better life seeing that every choice they make is to improve mine and my brother's lives.
What to do from now: Inspired by topics from @biophase @Ecom man @amp0193 I really got into ecommerce/selling in amazon so thats what i'm really willing to do now.
Thanks. (Sorry for the amouts of "I", "My"... maybe thats the most common tendecy for a non-native speaker because of the lack of vocabulary
).
I accidentaly found this forum when me and a friend of mine from college had the idea of creating a clothing brand so I was doing some googling about the subject it led me to a thread from here. That was three months ago when my account was created. I did nothing ever since and actually knew nothing from this "universe" so just being here and reading/following threads was an eye opener for me that made me think that this is a "world" where i want to be. (Just bought TMF and currently reading and loving it!)
A brief story about myself: I'm 20 years old and i'm from Portugal, doing my second year of Biochemistry and working part time(25hrs/week). My parents are emigrants what made me live by myself since my 17 however i still have the luck that they pay the appartment that i'm living and the college bills so i'm very greatfull to them and i wish to provide them a better life seeing that every choice they make is to improve mine and my brother's lives.
What to do from now: Inspired by topics from @biophase @Ecom man @amp0193 I really got into ecommerce/selling in amazon so thats what i'm really willing to do now.
Thanks. (Sorry for the amouts of "I", "My"... maybe thats the most common tendecy for a non-native speaker because of the lack of vocabulary
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
