The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Edmundo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jan 7, 2019
All of you, I'm a medical student in Brazil, I'm 22 years old, I've read fastlane and Unscripted , and I'm developing an application for the medical category, which will be B2C. So now I'm studying as much as I can about programming and this shit, and I plan to have a beta version in March, than, I plan to go to the market, talk to the doctors I already know, see how I can monetize in a way that be good to them and to me.
I called two friends of mine to help me on this adventure, one is good at marketing, he has an instagram with over 60k followers, and the other is good with customers because he runs his father's company in private security.
So, my difficult now is to sit in the chair, study and start doing the application every day, so I'm sleeping about 4 hours a day for like two weeks, but I will not stop.
I want to reach the lives of millions of people and help them, with my hustle and hard work that I intend and I am doing now.
If you have any tips, advice on an app building or anything that relates to me, I'll be very grateful. Thanks to all of you, I'll be putting each month a post showing how my project is going.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.