The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting internet entrepeneurship, need some feedbacks, advices and can give some help

Valey

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 31, 2018
France
Hello everybody!
My name is Valey and I live in France.
I have been working in bank and insurance company for almost 10 years as a white collar worker. I have a wife and children also. Before finishing university, i have almost known i would start a business but did not know exactly when to start. After reading a lot of books, went to seminars, join group with the same mindset, i start investing in real estate 1 year ago buying several house for rent. I am still looking for opportunities, it is very exciting. My goal is to get a lot a house and built an online business to have the choice of working or focusing on other passions. I have discovered the infoprenariat few months ago and decided to buy online courses. I aim to create products around 3 topics : stress, motivation and money. It is a hard task but as you know "no pain no gain". I am on this forum to share experience on infoprenariat, need some real feadbacks also on it. As you know there is a lot of fake information on internet about it and people are not clear with the opportunities, figures and sell dreams to people. I hope I would find REAL feedback here regarding infoprenariat (blogging, e-books, online courses,...), share my knowledge and why not to get partner of motivation (or business). Do you think it is possible to live correctly with this activity on internet? Come on ! I am looking forward to receive your feedback and get to know.
Sorry for the mistakes in my sentences, english is not my native language but you know what? We learn by doing! Nice to meeeet youuuu!!!
Valey

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to the forum Valey.

If I were to create products, I would start with a pain point I had, solve it, and then sell it to other people. Getting into mass market stuff like stres/motivation/money takes quite a bit of experience.

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
If I were to create products, I would start with a pain point I had, solve it, and then sell it to other people. Getting into mass market stuff like stres/motivation/money takes quite a bit of experience.

That's great advice for you, @Valey.

Another way to think about this is in terms of Transformation: how can you help people to transform from one (undesired ) state to another (desired) state? The more perceptible the transformation, the better. Eg from unemployed to dream job, from agoraphobia to hiking solo and loving it, from the brink of divorce to the greatest lovebirds, etc.

Valey

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 31, 2018
France
Welcome to the forum Valey.

Thank you for this advice. I faced these 3 issues a few years, improve my self and still working a lot on it. These takes quite a bit of experience indeed. I study the demand and the market and there is a huge need in these 3 topics. What do you think about take my own experience, still train to improve my skills and suggest products/services based on these experiences. For the moment I have no idea about how to advice or provide products. The more I go forward and the more i discover possibilities. I know when I want to bring prospects but I do not know how. That is why I came on this forum to get feedbacks.
If you can recommend me a website or a forum, It would be very helpful for me.
Thank you so much!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Hi Valey, welcome to the forum.

To get prospects (to begin), I would suggest finding people having these 3 issues right now. Meet or contact them saying you've also lived with those 3 issues in the past, but you don't anymore, because you developped X or Y product. Link them to more information on the product you made and perhaps even give them a discount on your "regular" price since you emotionally connected with them (tell them).

Tell them your goal is to help them, and make sure it's really your goal. The goal is to help people, customers will come and buy your product if you really help them.

Valey

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 31, 2018
France
That's great advice for you, @Valey.

Another way to think about this is in terms of Transformation: how can you help people to transform from one (undesired ) state to another (desired) state? The more perceptible the transformation, the better. Eg from unemployed to dream job, from agoraphobia to hiking solo and loving it, from the brink of divorce to the greatest lovebirds, etc.
Hello, I see how people can be helped around these topics. This is big issues in the societies. And I found this is common. There is a lot of concurrence around them and many charlatan unfortunately.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...